Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki (32203 Views)

Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor / Dr Bukola Saraki Has emerged the new Opposition Leader / Dr Bukola Saraki Sparks PVC registration conversation on Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Pavarottii:

Tell me a better school than university of ilorin wen it comes to quality?
are you in any way attributing Unilorin to Bukola Saraki? A federal institution that's been in existence since 1975
what won't I read on nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki by labiodun48(m): 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Winneygirl:
Who paid you for this?

God bless you for this apt question cos it's clear that this is a sponsored post. Op try again.. Yeye deh smell.
Re: The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
OP should get this feedback to his sponsors: A Saraki presidential shot is DOA. i'm personally glad he's finally come out to execute this political harakiri. APC will finally sweep him out of political relevance even in the Kwara that's been his stronghold. It will be a dream come true for majority of kwarans who are tired of the decades of bondage to the Saraki dynasty. BS (yeah that's him) will never recover from this politically. You can take my word to the bank.

4 Likes

Re: The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki by kheende1: 12:20am On Sep 05, 2018
Pavarottii:

Tell me a better school than university of ilorin wen it comes to quality?

I feel anyone that supports buhari till now is rather eating directly from APC or through appointed family member or else the person is totally insane. Have Nigerians not suffered enough under buhari.
Abi is it only that is in this country with the hardship, death, unemployment, inflation and retrogression in dis administration?
see ur thinking, I believe u ar not from kwara cos if u knw wat will ar facing in d hand of saraki u will not said that.
Re: The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki by Agbayahoo: 1:05am On Sep 05, 2018
Pavarottii:

And the people that are handle it about 80% are not kwarans?
Illiterate grin
Re: The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki by creamyzone: 6:02am On Sep 05, 2018
Afamed:
Just the same way he saved Societe Generale Bank from defeat. Juicy seekers everywhere.

His dad owns the bank not him.
Blame the dad and SGBN has been absolved into the merger of heritage bank now so learn your facts before spewing thrash here.

However PDP will loose gallantly if they field saraki. Only kwankwaso can defeat buhari because without the support of the core north, nobody can become president in Nigeria. That's the sad and painful truth.
This country is divided across ethnic and religious lines which is the only advantage dullard and lifeless buhari enjoys. Stupid tyrant...
Re: The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki by bamoproperty: 6:07am On Sep 05, 2018
And they told you University of ilorin was established by kwara state abi?
Re: The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki by Afamed: 6:19am On Sep 05, 2018
creamyzone:

His dad owns the bank not him.
Blame the dad and SGBN has been absolved into the merger of heritage bank now so learn your facts before spewing thrash here.

However PDP will loose gallantly if they field saraki. Only kwankwaso can defeat buhari because without the support of the core north, nobody can become president in Nigeria. That's the sad and painful truth.
This country is divided across ethnic and religious lines which is the only advantage dullard and lifeless buhari enjoys. Stupid tyrant...

This one is one of products of miracle centres. You couldn't differentiate between when a bank goes into Liquidation and when a bank is being merged or acquired? Did Societe Generale Bank go into Liquidation or any of the banks acquire it. Tell your story to JJ Okocha and thousand of Nigerians that could not get their hard earned savings in the Liquidated Societe Generale Bank.
Re: The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki by creamyzone: 6:30am On Sep 05, 2018
Afamed:

This one is one of products of miracle centres. You couldn't differentiate between when a bank goes into Liquidation and when a bank is being merged or acquired? Did Societe Generale Bank go into Liquidation or any of the banks acquire it. Tell your story to JJ Okocha and thousand of Nigerians that could not get their hard earned savings in the Societe Generale Bank.

You are a product of financial ignorance and buharism. Its obvious you don't understand the fundamentals of economics. If saraki still has SGBN issues, buhari and tinubu would have capitalized on that to dent his image rather than the "false declaration of assets in 2003" saga. Get wisdom bro. Cleanse yourself from this myopic mindset. This buharistic nature has caged you... You are in real bondage
Re: The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki by Afamed: 6:43am On Sep 05, 2018
creamyzone:

You are a product of financial ignorance and buharism. Its obvious you don't understand the fundamentals of economics. If saraki still has SGBN issues, buhari and tinubu would have capitalized on that to dent his image rather than the "false declaration of assets in 2003" saga. Get wisdom bro. Cleanse yourself from this myopic mindset. This buharistic nature has caged you... You are in real bondage
Emeritus of Economics. Which bank acquired Societe Generale Bank?
Re: The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki by creamyzone: 6:51am On Sep 05, 2018
Afamed:

Emeritus of Economics. Which bank acquired Societe Generale Bank?

I never said "acquired". I said "absolved" by heritage bank. Please check your dictionary oga.
Google is your friend so please stop arguing
Re: The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki by Afamed: 7:13am On Sep 05, 2018
creamyzone:

I never said "acquired". I said "absolved" by heritage bank. Please check your dictionary oga.
Google is your friend so please stop arguing
Don't be clever by half. Did those who have their investment and savings in Societe Generale Bank ever received their money back in heritage Bank?
Re: The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki by jibs4lv(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2018
Is it that same saraki that was defeated by bobrisky grin

please share for saraki and like for me cool

1 Like

Re: The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki by opribo(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2018
Atiku knows Bubu inside out, he knows his weaknesses having worked closely with him. He is the one that Bubu cannot dare to mess with else a can of worms will be exposed.

Therefore, he is the only one that can tame Bubu and his herds men effectively, he has the real experience and confidence,he is the only one who will put Baba Iyabo in check. He is the one with the courage to restructure Nigeria along economic lines. He is the one at this auspicious time who can truly redefine our political landscape to usher in a truly youth leadership. If he says one term only he means it but i believe his performances will speak for him. Listening to his plans for Nigeria and his personal achievements and his antecedents, i have no doubt he knows exactly where he is going with Nigeria. He is already rich, so he is not likely to be like these ones that are poor only to come into power and become instant world richest men. He is indeed the man for the now.
Re: The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki by Afamed: 11:22am On Sep 05, 2018
opribo:
Atiku knows Bubu inside out, he knows his weaknesses having worked closely with him. He is the one that Bubu cannot dare to mess with else a can of worms will be exposed.

Therefore, he is the only one that can tame Bubu and his herds men effectively, he has the real experience and confidence,he is the only one who will put Baba Iyabo in check. He is the one with the courage to restructure Nigeria along economic lines. He is the one at this auspicious time who can truly redefine our political landscape to usher in a truly youth leadership. If he says one term only he means it but i believe his performances will speak for him. Listening to his plans for Nigeria and his personal achievements and his antecedents, i have no doubt he knows exactly where he is going with Nigeria. He is already rich, so he is not likely to be like these ones that are poor only to come into power and become instant world richest men. He is indeed the man for the now.
Atiku should have tamed PMB in the last APC primary Presidential election if all you wrote was practical.
Re: The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki by Justinah4real(f): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
opribo:

Re: The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki by lebete3000: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
honey001:
Even if me and Saraki contest, I go win am...... Saraki ko, Kisara ni....

Abi Rasaki or Risika cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki by figure007(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
mide419:

I will vote him

If those young guys Bleep up
saraki is worst than tsunami.... Worst than earthquake.... He looks gentle but tyrant in nature and a big traitor and pretender.... Saraki bawo
Re: The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki by Grayxme: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
Same Bukola that selfishly left PDP to the APC and when his selfish interest was not met he went back. Same man that selfishly refused the re-convention of the NASS but was going from pillar to post consulting oracles all for his selfish interest. Saraki has being tested and certainly can't be trusted. It is glaring he is in politics for selfish interest and not for the interest of Nigerians.
Re: The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki by ImperialYoruba: 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
Saraki save PDP ke? Which kind thread be dis?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Rather Die Than Accept Seriki Fulani Back - Igangan Residents Vow / How FG Is Treating IPOB Vs Killer Herdsmen & Bandits - Vanguard Editorial / Wike Set To Commission, Flag-Off Projects In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.