Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Who Needs Article Writer? It Is My Job - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Needs Article Writer? It Is My Job (348 Views)

This Web Designer Took My Money And Refused To Do My Job / Article Writer with correct keyword placements for hire / Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Needs Article Writer? It Is My Job by Awuzie222: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
Who needs article writer in his or her site
I am available to write for you

My � is 07057312870

You can reply to this thread if you are interested
Re: Who Needs Article Writer? It Is My Job by Sergentinfluenc: 12:54am On Sep 05, 2018
500 words , how much?
Re: Who Needs Article Writer? It Is My Job by kunleweb: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2018
Sergentinfluenc:
500 words , how much?

Can you please email me? Musbuq@gmail.com
Re: Who Needs Article Writer? It Is My Job by dubanib: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
ARE YOU STAYING OR WORKING ON THE LAGOS MINLAND?

DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING TRAINING IN IKOYI FOR N49,999 !

Do you know that many Nigerian companies, brands, businesses, organizations and even celebrities/entertainment artistes have budgeted billions of naira to put their businesses, products, services and brands online? They are looking to employ Social Media/Digital Savvy, influencers, and experts to manage or market their online campaigns and account on their behalf because marketing is moving from basic traditional sense of marketing to highly digitalized methods. So why are you not tapping into this?

Whether you are a non-ICT professional looking to switch career, new graduate, admission seeker, student, web/design professional, personal interested learner, early career or professional learners or needs to upskill, The ICT HHU has the best professional ICT training programmes to support every stage of your creative career.

BENEFITS OF OUR TRAINING/Training Centers

- Ambient center at the core of Commercial City of Lagos
- Air-conditioned Training Hub
- Computer Systems for those without laptops
- Award of CERTICATION after completion of course
- Free Softwares to work, train and practice with
- FREE reliable Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings
- 100% Training Practical
- Live Projects Implementation
- Small-sized training classes of between 6 – 15
- Adequate desk/table space for equipment and computers.
- Room with adequate lighting/acoustics.
- Structured time-table for trainees - 3 times a week
- Professional Instructors with Real-time working Photography Experience
- Fully available Reliable Power supply
- One Month Mentorship Programme for all students immediately after the training

Re: Who Needs Article Writer? It Is My Job by Sergentinfluenc: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
kunleweb:

Can you please email me? Musbuq@gmail.com

WhatsApp would be better.
Re: Who Needs Article Writer? It Is My Job by cartwing: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
I need an article writer, you have to write unique and maximum of 1000 words, and also you have to post two articles daily. If you are interested check my signature to contact me via WhatsApp #article is related to health
Re: Who Needs Article Writer? It Is My Job by kunleweb: 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sergentinfluenc:

WhatsApp would be better.

Okay, 0818 397 9372

(1) (Reply)

Re: Get A Free US Line "Talknow" For Online Verification And Registration For 5K / New Media Site By A Nigerian Register Now Wiki9ja.com.ng / I Need Soneone To Manage My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.