Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Juremi Foundation Takes Vocational Exercise To School Of The Blind In Abuja - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Juremi Foundation Takes Vocational Exercise To School Of The Blind In Abuja (3771 Views)

Anambra Students Create Smart Walking Sticks For The Blind(photo) / Emmanuel & Rachel Foundation Takes Anti Drug Campaign To Lagos, Ogun Schools / LASU Announces Screening Exercise. To Admit Only First Choice Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juremi Foundation Takes Vocational Exercise To School Of The Blind In Abuja by AlexReports(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
@alexreports

JUREMI FOUNDATION TAKES VOCATIONAL EXERCISE TO SCHOOL OF THE BLIND IN ABUJA

The rains of humanitarian gestures by Juremi foundation have again drizzled on physically challenged persons, as their team visited the school of blind people in Jabi, FCT, Nigeria recently.

According to the coordinator, the recent reach-out program for blind people by Juremi team, was geared at giving them a better life and providing them with empowerment skills.

The visit by Juremi team witnessed an established responsive relationship with the school of blind people and developed an initiative that created opportunities for students to learn some few vocational skills like candle production and processing.

The beneficiaries of program, which included special students from the blind institution, expressed gratitude to Juremi foundation for extending such charitable gesture to them, stating that the kindhearted support will not be forgotten.

Emphatically, the Juremi Foundation team appreciated the coordination of students and the pace at which they were able to grab the skills which they empowered with, stating that a follow-up program will be initiated to manage the gainful relevance of the vocations.

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/09/juremi-foundation-takes-vocational.html?m=1

Re: Juremi Foundation Takes Vocational Exercise To School Of The Blind In Abuja by directorola1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
good job
Re: Juremi Foundation Takes Vocational Exercise To School Of The Blind In Abuja by vizkiz: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2018
We need more of this in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Juremi Foundation Takes Vocational Exercise To School Of The Blind In Abuja by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2018
God bless them"""
Coz Oyibo say an Idle man issa depression that kills the heart gradually""" argue with your phone

1 Like

Re: Juremi Foundation Takes Vocational Exercise To School Of The Blind In Abuja by dayleke: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2018
More blessings
Re: Juremi Foundation Takes Vocational Exercise To School Of The Blind In Abuja by Factfinder1(m): 10:01am On Sep 05, 2018
Alex report Abuja peoples official asslicker

1 Like

Re: Juremi Foundation Takes Vocational Exercise To School Of The Blind In Abuja by Archmage(m): 10:08am On Sep 05, 2018
A very humane gesture...
Re: Juremi Foundation Takes Vocational Exercise To School Of The Blind In Abuja by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
so sad. need to show my parents these pictures. sometimes they feel sad about my eye problem. these are people who can't see at all. Lord I'm grateful for whatever situation I'm in and I know its your will. I hope the girls get beautiful life thereafter and a bright future.

(1) (Reply)

WUFPBK 2018/2019 Admission List Is Out. / Green Card In Football - What It Means. Photo / Futa Release Cutt Off Mark For Every Department

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.