Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Do You Need A Baby? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Need A Baby? (2123 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / I Need Me A Baby Mama / Woman Delivers A Baby While Selling Herbs In Anambra State - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need A Baby? by ifyalways(f): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2018
mcdokwe:
Please don't ham that child. Contact me if you still can
Go to an Orphanage home and foster a child. Plenty of homes on the brink of collapse because of lack of funding ( no money to pay nannies and other staff, school fees etc)

Nigerians love to aid and reward crime and laziness by giving to online scammers while the real needy offline are dying. sad

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A Baby? by Eketem: 9:16am On Sep 11, 2018
ifyalways:

Go to an Orphanage home and foster a child. Plenty of homes on the brink of collapse because of lack of funding ( no money to pay nannies and other staff, school fees etc)

Nigerians love to aid and reward crime and laziness by giving to online scammers while the real needy offline are dying. sad

It is not that they want to do things illegally but we make the adoption process so tedious and expensive, time consuming too.

I have been in the system and standards are dying. It is really bad and no help anymore for women who want to give up their kids for adoption.

While I do not endorse baby factories I hope we can work towards making it a less tedious process that discourages intending parents from adopting
Re: Do You Need A Baby? by ifyalways(f): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2018
Eketem:

It is not that they want to do things illegally but we make the adoption process so tedious and expensive, time consuming too.

I have been in the system and standards are dying. It is really bad and no help anymore for women who want to give up their kids for adoption.

While I do not endorse baby factories I hope we can work towards making it a less tedious process that discourages intending parents from adopting
I cannot speak for other states but adoption is not expensive in Lagos state. It is rightfully time consuming; you are not buying a biscuit or picking a pack of chocolates off the shelf, you want a real human with no blood ties to be yours forever, it should not be a walk in the park. Making babies itself is time consuming.

There are no help for women trying to give up their children for adoption because no one is gonna adopt the kids and they have to be fed and clothed. Orphanage homes are running on deficits , excluding the mushroom baby factories. Nigerians don't care about helping the needy except during their birthdays when they will donate a box of noodles and tissue then take countless pics for the gram. Lol

I always say this on the forum, use condoms but if push comes to shove and finance is bad for intending parents, GET RID OF IT EARLY. Unwanted children in Nigeria are going through Extremely terrible conditions. I shudder to even think of it. A visit to Alakara juvenile centre will convince you.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Need A Baby? by Mizwisdom(f): 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
ifyalways:

I cannot speak for other states but adoption is not expensive in Lagos state. It is rightfully time consuming; you are not buying a biscuit or picking a pack of chocolates off the shelf, you want a real human with no blood ties to be yours forever, it should not be a walk in the park. Making babies itself is time consuming.

There are no help for women trying to give up their children for adoption because no one is gonna adopt the kids and they have to be fed and clothed. Orphanage homes are running on deficits , excluding the mushroom baby factories. Nigerians don't care about helping the needy except during their birthdays when they will donate a box of noodles and tissue then take countless pics for the gram. Lol

I always say this on the forum, use condoms but if push comes to shove and finance is bad for intending parents, GET RID OF IT EARLY. Unwanted children in Nigeria are going through Extremely terrible conditions. I shudder to even think of it. A visit to Alakara juvenile centre will convince you.

Can yuu tell us more about the process in Lagos
Re: Do You Need A Baby? by Mizwisdom(f): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2018

I understand Ma'am, I have taken time to think through it. I would have no possible way to reach the collector afterwards... The reason they have to take care of me for an additional three months is just for me to be able to get back on my feet as I had nothing doing the while I was pregnant

I feel u might be viewing this thread as a guest. Seek a relative of yours and confide in him/her. You should be asking for financial help or a job on here not asking for adoptive parent for your child because you know it's not done that way. Do you know if it will be a ritualist that you will give your child to? That's why it's better to take the baby to an orphanage.
Re: Do You Need A Baby? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2018
The only thing the Op wants is to sell her baby.She wants to be treated like a surrogate while doing so.Op,surrogates carry other people's baby not your boyfriend's and yours.So you want them to feed and accommodate you and pay you for getting pregnant for your boyfriend.You then collect money for breastfeeding your own child for 3 months before selling the baby to them.GOD PUNISH BARRENESS

1 Like

Re: Do You Need A Baby? by UjuJoan2: 8:10am On Sep 12, 2018
Please terminate the pregnancy now. It's a better option than bringing a child into this world with an uncertain future.
Re: Do You Need A Baby? by mcdokwe(m): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
ifyalways:

I am not interested in adopting a child, just willing to help
Re: Do You Need A Baby? by ifyalways(f): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
mcdokwe:
I am not interested in adopting a child, just willing to help
Where did I say you should adopt a child

Foster a child = helping a specific child or children in a home. The help can be paying of school fees, committed financial donations to offset feeeding, etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / The Evil Step-mother Myth / Cheating On Your Spouse, Please What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.