Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,152 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

#bbnaija:"just Last Year 70 Naira Agege Bread Was The Only Food"-ifu Ennada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija:"just Last Year 70 Naira Agege Bread Was The Only Food"-ifu Ennada (588 Views)

Ifu Ennada Reacts To Arrest Of 70 Women At Abuja Nightclub / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija:"just Last Year 70 Naira Agege Bread Was The Only Food"-ifu Ennada by Gistvic: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
@gistvic,com

Ex-BBNaija housemates, has gone to social to thank God for the better situation she is now.

She said :

"I have all kinds of foods in my house, but i dont know what to eat . Just last year, 70 naira agege bread and butter was the only food choice i had most times . Jesus am grateful."

Gists via: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/bbnaijajust-last-year-70-naira-agege.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: #bbnaija:"just Last Year 70 Naira Agege Bread Was The Only Food"-ifu Ennada by forreelinc(m): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
She no even fine sef
Re: #bbnaija:"just Last Year 70 Naira Agege Bread Was The Only Food"-ifu Ennada by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
Working ghost
Re: #bbnaija:"just Last Year 70 Naira Agege Bread Was The Only Food"-ifu Ennada by generationz(f): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
oh puhhlease
no more sob stories
are you the only one who has suffered before no?

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija:"just Last Year 70 Naira Agege Bread Was The Only Food"-ifu Ennada by itspzpics(m): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: #bbnaija:"just Last Year 70 Naira Agege Bread Was The Only Food"-ifu Ennada by Tamarapetty(f): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
We really do not need to know everything that happens in your life! Boring
Re: #bbnaija:"just Last Year 70 Naira Agege Bread Was The Only Food"-ifu Ennada by goldbim(f): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
Not again!!she's making it seem like she won an award of the poorest person on earth..she needs to chill..it is good to have a grateful heart but seeking attention always with it is bad!.
Everyone has and will always still have a story to tell..it's called life
Re: #bbnaija:"just Last Year 70 Naira Agege Bread Was The Only Food"-ifu Ennada by safarigirl(f): 11:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ifu sincerely needs to shut up and stop lying to herself.

Which yeye 70 Naira agege bread? Where she come see money take buy BBN form? Who connect her? We are not stupid, everybody that made it to that show had to have been rolling with influential people in the entertainment industry and the idea she is selling to us does not fit in with that

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

New:13 Year Old Boy Hit By Train Loosing Legs And Seven Fingers / Ehi Ogbehor Slams Her Billionaire Husband Ken Bramor 'occultic Beast' / Actress Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.