Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Saraki Campaign Team Hits North-west, North-east - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Campaign Team Hits North-west, North-east (740 Views)

PDP Zones National Chair’s Slot To South-West, North Gets Secretary / Military Bombard Bandits In North-West, North-Central Forests / Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Campaign Team Hits North-west, North-east by lolanews: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ahead of his arrival in the North East and North Western States, the advance campaign teams of the President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, have arrived in the zones to meet with party stakeholders in the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

The delegations, led by Senators Ubali Shittu (North West) and Isa Hamma Misau (North East), will be engaged in multiple meetings across the seven North-western states, and the six North-eastern states. The Senate President himself will soon lead a team consisting Senators, members of the House of Representives, former Governors and top politicians on tour of the two zones as part of his efforts to secure the nod of PDP delegates in the October 6, 2018 national convention.

The Senate President who last Thursday declared his intention to seek the office of the President on the PDP platform has already met and consulted with nine state Governors, including Nyesom Wike of Rivers, Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa; Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom; Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta; Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State; Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State; Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara; and Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State.

He has also met with the elder statesmen like Former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan, Ibrahim Babangida, among others.

The consultations are in line with Saraki’s commitment to ensure that all party stakeholders are carried along in his campaign ahead of the October PDP Presidential primary.

Members of the North East delegation include Senator Shittu; Yakubu Mohammed, the Special Assistant on Political Affairs to the Senate President; Alhaji Akilu Ndabawa (Kano); Hajiya Fati Kamba, a woman elder in Kebbi; and Alhaji Sheriff Hashiru, a northern youth leader from Kano State.

Others on the North East delegation include Senator Isah Hamma Misau; Hon. Binta Bello; Alhaji Abubakar Jada; Engineer Mohammed Kachalla; and Mr. Seth Crowther.

https://tracereport.com.ng/2018/09/04/saraki-campaign-team-hits-north-west-north-east/

1 Like

Re: Saraki Campaign Team Hits North-west, North-east by donvicky2007: 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2018
Campaign have started

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Campaign Team Hits North-west, North-east by Aufbauh(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
Exercise in futility!
Passport to nowhere! cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Campaign Team Hits North-west, North-east by deboysben(m): 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
Apc supporters should stay calm cos a revolution is coming days ahead.

Children of God will surely laugh at the end.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Campaign Team Hits North-west, North-east by deboysben(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2018
I wonder the mouth all this apc zombies will use to talk when the main campaign starts

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Campaign Team Hits North-west, North-east by fiizznation: 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
This man is taking this his presidential ambition of a joke too far. Like seriously? Saraki of all people. I will rather vote fayose than to vote for a criminal like saraki.

Honestly I don't think I like him neither do I dislike him, but he's just too dubious to be trusted. What will you say about a man that was busy frustrating the executives and Nigeria at large just because of his selfish interest?

The pdp won't even give him their ticket unless they are the real fools I thought they are.

A man that singlehandedly liquidated two solid banks is the one that is shamelessly aspiring for the number one seat in the land. A senate president that is empowering only thugs and hooligans.

Nigeria will never stoop that low to have a person like saraki as her president. May God forbid. Ameen

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Campaign Team Hits North-west, North-east by shakmati(m): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
This is the beginning of a divine hurricane that will sweep tribalism, stupidity and poverty away from Nigeria! #growNigeria. BAS 2019 issa goal!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Campaign Team Hits North-west, North-east by shakmati(m): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
fiizznation:
This man is taking this his presidential ambition of a joke too far. Like seriously? Saraki of all people. I will rather vote fayose than to vote for a criminal like saraki.

Honestly I don't think I like him neither do I dislike him, but he's just too dubious to be trusted. What will you say about a man that was busy frustrating the executives and Nigeria at large just because of his selfish interest?

The pdp won't even give him their ticket unless they are the real fools I thought they are.

A man that singlehandedly liquidated two solid banks is the one that is shamelessly aspiring for the number one seat in the land. A senate president that is empowering only thugs and hooligans.

Nigeria will never stoop that low to have a person like saraki as her president. May God forbid. Ameen

See your panadol here. If you can't recover, your name is sorry!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Campaign Team Hits North-west, North-east by fiizznation: 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
shakmati:

See your panadol here. If you can't recover, your name is sorry!
What dirty panadol? All these PR you guys are doing here just to launder his image is a waste of time. It won't fly!!!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Campaign Team Hits North-west, North-east by shakmati(m): 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
fiizznation:
What dirty panadol? All these PR you guys are doing here just to launder his image is a waste of time. It won't fly!!!

Something that is about landing na im you dey say it won't fly? BAS 2019 go do you like film trick! Join the winning team! #growNigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Campaign Team Hits North-west, North-east by fiizznation: 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
shakmati:

Something that is about landing na im you dey say it won't fly? BAS 2019 go do you like film trick! Join the winning team! #growNigeria!
Look everyone knows saraki is a little fly who won't pull anything. But I think like most Nigerians, I'm also irritated that a man with so many questionable characters and corruption cases is aspiring for a seat that is supposed to be respected.
Re: Saraki Campaign Team Hits North-west, North-east by shakmati(m): 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
fiizznation:
Look everyone knows saraki is a little fly who won't pull anything. But I think like most Nigerians, I'm also irritated that a man with so many questionable characters and corruption cases is aspiring for a seat that is supposed to be respected.

You are so deluded! Little fly ke? Who are most Nigerians? We are tired of you non-performing and stagnated boss. I daresay any pdp candidate would win. Of all the pdp aspirants, Saraki is outstanding!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Campaign Team Hits North-west, North-east by murphyibiam15(m): 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
any PDP ticket without a SE VP is bound to fail

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Osun Election Live Results So Far - PDP Still On Lead / Saraki Applauds Buhari’s Government / Boko Haram Affiliate ISWAP Attacks Kagawa And Mallam Fatori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.