Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife (28609 Views)

Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife / Hadiza Elegushi's Birthday: Oba Elegushi Celebrates Second Wife / Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife by lonlytroy(m): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2018
Which beautiful queen, face like pikin when dey cry

1 Like

Re: Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife by delishpot: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2018
DripDrop:
These new Generation kings are bent on bastardising and watering down the respect, and dignity of the throne. At least, Southwest kings. They don't understand what kingship is all about and the respect and sanctity of monarchy. They dont know how a king is expected to behave, carry himself and talk. The wisdom expected of a king.

But these young slay-kings in the southwest are so shallow and watered down, acting like mere celebrities and undeserving of any respect. And that worries me, because it gets worse until the throne has little more respect than a local government councillor.

Chanel chin? King on instagram?
Shame.

I tell you. Gone are the days.

1 Like

Re: Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife by magzey: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I see an unborn child ruling this people soon...
Another prophet of doom ?? undecided undecided
Re: Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife by mubby4real(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife by Kingjames(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2018
I like the last picture of olori(the one they snapped from somewhere around the waste down)

yea..

she is beautiful.

kabi esi sir
Re: Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife by kimnanalove(f): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2018
Happy birthday to you olori God bless the new age
Re: Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife by Kingjames(m): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2018
I like the last picture of olori(the very last one they captured from around the WAIST region down)

yea

she is beautiful

Kabi yesi sir
Re: Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife by Didcot: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2018
backnbeta:
Oluwo and the wife have the same mouth cool

Happy birthday, olori.

Make I see your mouth! cheesy
Re: Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife by AuroraB(f): 11:43am On Sep 05, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

I see an unborn child ruling this people soon...
Na you tok am grin
Re: Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife by Jackipapa: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder, kabiyesi!
Re: Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife by Ogbenimax(m): 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
DripDrop:
These new Generation kings are bent on bastardising and watering down the respect, and dignity of the throne. At least, Southwest kings. They don't understand what kingship is all about and the respect and sanctity of monarchy. They dont know how a king is expected to behave, carry himself and talk. The wisdom expected of a king.

But these young slay-kings in the southwest are so shallow and watered down, acting like mere celebrities and undeserving of any respect. And that worries me, because it gets worse until the throne has little more respect than a local government councillor.

Chanel chin? King on instagram?
Shame.

Re: Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife by fortunechy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
They resemble for mouth.... I wonder how their kissing session will be like
Re: Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife by backnbeta(f): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
Omoikarekimire:

You are wrong their lips pattern is different.She is a kind of beauty and I love her lips.You are not a man.So u won't know.The Olori is very pretty and fine.
My comparison of their mouths wasn't an insult, just an observation. The olori is beautiful, just like every other woman.
Re: Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife by Burgerlomo: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
HBD Olori LLNP cool
Re: Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife by biggymummy: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
oluwo of iwo na king abi guy, see d ugly wife self bird of d same fethers
Re: Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife by biggymummy: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2018
oluwo of iwo na king abi guy, see d ugly wife self bird of d same feathers
Re: Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife by mechanics(m): 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
So oluwo has ig.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Art (Nka Igbo) / Why Does Our Society Condemn Using Left Hand To Give And Receive? / Oluwo Akanbi Supports The Establishment Of Fulani Ranches In Yoruba Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.