Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Bobrisky Shares Photo Of A 'Software Engineer', Calls Him Bastard - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shares Photo Of A 'Software Engineer', Calls Him Bastard (30027 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shares Photo Of A 'Software Engineer', Calls Him Bastard by thaoriginator: 11:07am On Sep 05, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Bura ubanka! grin cheesy
wawa kawai shockedshockedshocked
Re: Bobrisky Shares Photo Of A 'Software Engineer', Calls Him Bastard by Mike008(m): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2018
stemmez:

You that is normal, how much do u worth

"Normal" is enough worth for me.

Go and compare yourself with Bobrisky if you are abnormal too.
Re: Bobrisky Shares Photo Of A 'Software Engineer', Calls Him Bastard by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2018
Mike008:

"Normal" is enough worth for me.

Go and compare yourself with Bobrisky if you are abnormal too.
Bleep offf my mention with ur frustrations. People with good lives dont hate on others, only healthy soyld look for others faults and downfall
Re: Bobrisky Shares Photo Of A 'Software Engineer', Calls Him Bastard by Mike008(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2018
stemmez:

Bleep offf my mention with ur frustrations. People with good lives dont hate on others, only healthy soyld look for others faults and downfall

I was minding my business, commenting on threads like everyone else. Something you should learn to do.

P.S.
I live a NORMAL good life FYI.
Re: Bobrisky Shares Photo Of A 'Software Engineer', Calls Him Bastard by Xinzu: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2018
Babyforever:
The guy don chop clean mouth lipsrsealed

Chop homo?
Re: Bobrisky Shares Photo Of A 'Software Engineer', Calls Him Bastard by DaRuud(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
+84 ..... is not a Nigeria Number ,therefore the guy has hit and run
sister Risky or Bro Bob have patiencs

G1STMORE:
Baba

See more photos here >>> http://gistmore.com/bobrisky-shares-photo-hausa-alhaji-calls-bastard-asks-fans-troll
Re: Bobrisky Shares Photo Of A 'Software Engineer', Calls Him Bastard by Ifywildrose1(f): 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
What is this one again
Re: Bobrisky Shares Photo Of A 'Software Engineer', Calls Him Bastard by ObaKlaz: 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
stan4guy6:
what is the meaning of bura ubanka
Breeze into any Sabo around you. Stand before those Mai suya or the watermelon sellers. Look them squarely with pure rage in your eyes and say ''Bura Ubanka'' You'll learn the meaning, I guarantee ya! grin
Re: Bobrisky Shares Photo Of A 'Software Engineer', Calls Him Bastard by Proffdada: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
sirusX:

I never know say Miss Risky nyash get hymen
I meant hywomen grin
Re: Bobrisky Shares Photo Of A 'Software Engineer', Calls Him Bastard by stan4guy6(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Breeze into any Sabo around you. Stand before those Mai suya or the watermelon sellers. Look them squarely with pure rage in your eyes and say ''Bura Ubanka'' You'll learn the meaning, I guarantee ya! grin
ehhh you are teaching me how to commit suicide abi??no problem.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shares Photo Of A 'Software Engineer', Calls Him Bastard by ObaKlaz: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
stan4guy6:
ehhh you are teaching me how to commit suicide abi??no problem.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chimamanda Thinks Like A Backward Clock - Dencia / Mercy Aigbe Goes Arab Style In New Photo / Chinko Ekun Meets Senator Kalu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.