Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,936 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Oba Of Modakeke, Olatunji Adedoyin Dead - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Modakeke, Olatunji Adedoyin Dead (12701 Views)

Brief History Of Modakeke / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo / Oba Of Benin And His Luxury Rolls Royce Spotted At An Event In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Modakeke, Olatunji Adedoyin Dead by Topmaike007(m): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2018
mr1759:

Edo
so who are the people that are the fore runner of Edo? because I believe ooni of Ife cannot be crowning Benin king if something is not involve
Re: Oba Of Modakeke, Olatunji Adedoyin Dead by mr1759: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2018
Topmaike007:
so who are the people that are the fore runner of Edo? because I believe ooni of Ife cannot be crowning Benin king if something is not involve

Edo does not have fore runner,
and for the record we only have one king that is address directly as Oba which paramount ruler of Edo land the rest look how to attach that title to their chieftaincy name as we normally see in Yoruba land
Re: Oba Of Modakeke, Olatunji Adedoyin Dead by Topmaike007(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2018
mr1759:

Edo does not have fore runner,
and for the record we only have one king that is address directly as Oba which paramount ruler of Edo land the rest look how to attach that title to their chieftaincy name as we normally see in Yoruba land
now tell me how you guys relate to Oranmiyan and why does ooni of Ife crown your Oba king? cos it seems you did not read every history of your kingdom
Re: Oba Of Modakeke, Olatunji Adedoyin Dead by SayITnw: 9:12am On Sep 05, 2018
Oba wo aja....

Sleep well, King...

The throne of your ancestors remains for ever....

Proudly Omo Modakeke!!
Re: Oba Of Modakeke, Olatunji Adedoyin Dead by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 05, 2018
mr1759:

Edo

Mumu! Which Edo? Yoruba Prince Oranmiyan introduced the term to Benin. If you said Binis I might agree. Binis have Oranmiyan (Yorubas) blood while Edos are the aboriginals before Eweka toppled the Ogiso dynasty forever are supplant it with Eweka dynasty. Binis are Yorubas through Eweka blood.
Re: Oba Of Modakeke, Olatunji Adedoyin Dead by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 05, 2018
Topmaike007:
now tell me how you guys relate to Oranmiyan and why does ooni of Ife crown your Oba king? cos it seems you did not read every history of your kingdom

Ogiso dynasty never used Oba get educated pls. Oranmiyan a Yoruba Prince at that time introduced it and his son Eweka eventually to-pled the Ogiso dynasty. Oranmiyan later left to become the founder and first Alaafin of Oyo. He finally returned to Ile-Ife to become Ooni, died and buried there.
Re: Oba Of Modakeke, Olatunji Adedoyin Dead by ebenbabs: 10:06am On Sep 05, 2018
sleep well LEGEN KING. OBA FRANCIS ADEDOYIN OF MODAKEKE AKORAYE
Re: Oba Of Modakeke, Olatunji Adedoyin Dead by Didcot: 10:08am On Sep 05, 2018
Oba Wa jaaaaaa
Re: Oba Of Modakeke, Olatunji Adedoyin Dead by profeddor15: 10:09am On Sep 05, 2018
Rip to the king that used all the strength within him to fought for the right of his people from 1997 to 2003,only those that doesn't know the challenges he and his chief went through then.Though small but mighty town in the hand of God.
God Almighty will reward you oba francis Adedoyin(olaogbin 1 of modakeke) for your indefatigable spirit and be an achiever as the king in your lifetime.Adieu my king
Re: Oba Of Modakeke, Olatunji Adedoyin Dead by Funkybabee(f): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2018
Rip king

Check my signature guys
Re: Oba Of Modakeke, Olatunji Adedoyin Dead by itsene: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2018
Mosesm:

Mumu! Which Edo? Yoruba Prince Oranmiyan introduced the term to Benin. If you said Binis I might agree. Binis have Oranmiyan (Yorubas) blood while Edos are the aboriginals before Eweka toppled the Ogiso dynasty forever are supplant it with Eweka dynasty. Binis are Yorubas through Eweka blood.
Stop calling people names, covering your ignorance.
Which Eweka toppled Ogiso dynasty?
If you don't believe Oduduwa came from Benin. Ok agree to disagree. Move on.
This is about Ogunsua anyway.
Re: Oba Of Modakeke, Olatunji Adedoyin Dead by Topmaike007(m): 10:22am On Sep 05, 2018
Mosesm:

Ogiso dynasty never used Oba get educated pls. Oranmiyan a Yoruba Prince at that time introduced it and his son Eweka eventually to-pled the Ogiso dynasty. Oranmiyan later left to become the founder and first Alaafin of Oyo. He finally returned to Ile-Ife to become Ooni, died and buried there.
and for your point of correction Oranmiyan did not die..

you have not still answer my question why is the ooni of crowning your Oba king?
Re: Oba Of Modakeke, Olatunji Adedoyin Dead by lawani: 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2018
May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Oba Of Modakeke, Olatunji Adedoyin Dead by mr1759: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
Topmaike007:

when did the ooni crown the oba if Benin ? was it when he was in NYSC camp with adeosun
Re: Oba Of Modakeke, Olatunji Adedoyin Dead by mr1759: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
Mosesm:

no Yoruba king is is call oba, we only have one oba he in Edo the rest are chiefs
Re: Oba Of Modakeke, Olatunji Adedoyin Dead by Christistruth00: 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
profeddor15:
Rip to the king that used all the strength within him to fought for the right of his people from 1997 to 2003,only those that doesn't know the challenges he and his chief went through then.Though small but mighty town in the hand of God.
God Almighty will reward you oba francis Adedoyin(olaogbin 1 of modakeke) for your indefatigable spirit and be an achiever as the king in your lifetime.Adieu my king

Why did you say small but mighty town in Gods hand? Just curious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does "Na Wa O" Mean In English / Owo Community Begins Traditional Rites For Departed Monarch. / Mimiko At The Coronation Of Olufaderin Adetimehin, Jegun Of Ile-oluji Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.