Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Fifa Threatens Nigeria With Sanctions - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fifa Threatens Nigeria With Sanctions (722 Views)

FIFA Threatens To Ban Nigeria If … / FG Threatens To Stop Oliseh’s Unveiling On Wednesday / FIFA Threatens To Sanction Nigeria Over The Sack Of NFF Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fifa Threatens Nigeria With Sanctions by shadrach77: 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2010
fifa has today warned the nigerian government to desist from undue interference with football or else the country risks a ban. this follows the aonnouncemenr that the government has decided to ban the football team for two years following their poor performance at the world cup. according to fifa, no government is allowed to interfere in football governance at any level. fifa has given the nigerian government two weeks to rescind its decision
Re: Fifa Threatens Nigeria With Sanctions by Fhemmmy: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2010
Wait a minute, i thot Nigeria has the right to ban her own team is needs be, even though, i dont agree with the ban, but for FIFA to now threaten us, is that politically correct?
Why do they need us anyways in the international level, we have been a disgrace in our performance in the last few years
Re: Fifa Threatens Nigeria With Sanctions by Pharoh: 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2010
Fifa abeg pack one side jare, undue interference my black foot. angry

(1) (Reply)

Fifa Suspends Nigeria / I Dread Aguero More Than Messi — Olubayo ! / Cote D' Ivoire 3 - 3 Brazil : Nigeria Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.