Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,837 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

#AMVCA2018: See How Long It Toke To Make My Dress - Bambam Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #AMVCA2018: See How Long It Toke To Make My Dress - Bambam Reveals (401 Views)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A / Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#AMVCA2018: See How Long It Toke To Make My Dress - Bambam Reveals by BrainnewsRadio(f): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, BamBam who was subject to much criticism at the recently held Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award, AMVCA, at Eko Hotels and Suites has revealed how long her controversial dress took to make.

The reality star who was easily one of the celebrities that courted the most attentions at the event with her feathered dress revealed the inspiration behind her dress to Guardian Life as we as how long it took to make.

According to her, it took about a week to put the dress together.

Below Is The Dress:

Gist From Brainnews https://www.brainnewsradio.com/bambam-reveals-her-amvca-2018-dress-took-one-week-to-make/

lalasticlala
Re: #AMVCA2018: See How Long It Toke To Make My Dress - Bambam Reveals by BrainnewsRadio(f): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2018
Re: #AMVCA2018: See How Long It Toke To Make My Dress - Bambam Reveals by AdaAde(f): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2018
I can't help but laugh anytime I see this picture.

(1) (Reply)

Teddy A Reacts To Bambam’s Feather Outfit To The 2018 AMVCA / #bbnaija Miracle Reply Fans Hot Over Public Breakup With Nina / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch In Tears After Receiving Red Card In UCL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.