Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) (18767 Views)

Swapping Iphone 6s To X No Face Id..how Much Do I Need / How To Set Up And Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Iphone, Ipad And More / Keke Driver In Lagos Returns Lost Phone To Owner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Omuneizzy6(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
We still have good Nigerians

mods please come and confirm this good man in this hard season

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Kewtt: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
What insolence.. Muslim guy..are they supposed to be thieves?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by TDonald: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
thaoriginator:
Hausa guy rather.

If to say na ipob pigs or afonja skull miners, that phone don gwan be dat.

Hausa Amaka cheesy

grin

9 Likes

Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
Topic is one kind. Why not say 'Bike rider' instead of 'Muslim man'?

You make it sound like his type of Muslim is a needle in a haystack. A person who is good will always be good regardless of his religion.

37 Likes

Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
this Op brain is mixed with Plastic, which one is Muslim man?

4 Likes

Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Stallion93(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
I remember when I was at Ilorin and my IPhone7 slipped outta my pocket and rested on the seat, the taxi was full and I didn't know my phone was out. So as I stopped, paid the driver and waiting for my change while he asked if anyone has change, the man who sat next to me at the back just said "Oga you forget your phone o!" And then gave it to another guy to give to me, This guy had to turn the phone front and back like 3X before giving me grin I guess he'd say he was very unfortunate that day. Thank God o! I said thank you and pocketed my phone back. Village people had poor signal that day grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by rexington: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
that guy deserves some accolades. my ordinary Samsung A5 someone could not return.

1 Like

Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by sirqeeboi(m): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sony xperia fell while sitting beside 14 sitter bus door not knowing, on ibadan express way where nobody dey..only God know how people saw the phone for ground and droped it at ibadan garage. .ppl at home Don contact me and knew I lost my phone sha...unbelievable I got it back the following day without pay nothing...few weeks later resumed back to school ..copying assignment for class with few students. .left my phone on table ran after class rep to submit assignment came back and can't find my phone and asked jokingly and calmly. .thought they were playing with me...I was so relent that dey can't steal my phone...phone way lost for express road b4..

Students mad gan..

26 Likes

Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
he should check for bomb inside the phone

we never can tell

3 Likes

Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Twagrill(m): 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
Why muslim man. The Topic is somehow.
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2018
Earthbound:
Topic is one kind. Why not say 'Bike rider' instead of 'Muslim man'?

You make it sound like his type of Muslim is a needle in a haystack. A person who is good will always be good regardless of his religion.

I just hope you are not one those hypocrite that never acknowledges his religion when he does something right, but jump and shout extremists, terrorist and fundamentalist when a bomb goes off.
I just hope you are not one of them.

6 Likes

Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

I just hope you are not one those hypocrite that never acknowledges his religion when he does something right, but jump and shout extremists, terrorist and fundamentalist when a bomb goes off.
I just hope you are not one of them.
I'm not a Muslim oga
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by essay123(m): 5:48am On Sep 06, 2018
Some people will steal torch light Nokia.
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by DopeTech(m): 6:09am On Sep 06, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
We still have good Nigerians

mods please come and confirm this good man in this hard season

What suprises me is that the person he carried gave me 10k buh he refused. Some will even give it out for #2,000 grin
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Netfilix: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2018
"We are going to Nairalandland" Announcer

[img]https://media1./images/0489fb2f025d80cb993ac1e2712682fa/tenor.gif[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Kvngjaymie(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2018
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2018
Good one
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Proffdada: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2018
Hausas northerners are always good until you insult their religion or try to con them grin

2 Likes

Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2018
Not everyone is virtually bad

We have a brighter Nigeria
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by BOWOTO(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2018
Looks cooked up.
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2018
Even if the man did not return the phone that guy will have still forget about it and move on. How do i know? He is an Arsenal fan dem da get patience die grin.

3 Likes

Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Naijawebmaster: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2018
Twagrill:
Why muslim man. The Topic is somehow.

You are part of the reason Nigeria is still backward. Smh! angry

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 06, 2018
I believe he has compensated the finder of his lost iPhone.
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Mansur59: 9:35am On Sep 06, 2018
The bike man is so so stupid If na me i will request for charger from the owner sai PDP
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by berryford: 9:35am On Sep 06, 2018
He's just a good man not because he's Muslim, good of him though

1 Like

Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2018
Sometime ago ,a woman came to my office to make enquiry. After she left I saw her phone on d table. It was a new phone. I went thru n called the Hubby's no to tell him his wife's phone was with me. She later called when she got home to thank me n the next day she got the phone on my way home. Can't imagine keeping what's not mine. N i dont see any reason why i should be compensated as God has done that for me without getting compensated on several occasions. My own phone had been stolen and recovered about three times in the past. People these days want instant gratification which is not too good.

5 Likes

Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by akinszz: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2018
Stallion93:
I remember when I was at Ilorin and my IPhone7 slipped outta my pocket and rested on the seat, the taxi was full and I didn't know my phone was out. So as I stopped, paid the driver and waiting for my change while he asked if anyone has change, the man who sat next to me at the back just said "Oga you forget your phone o!" And then gave it to another guy to give to me, This guy had to turn the phone front and back like 3X before giving me grin I guess he'd say he was very unfortunate that day. Thank God o! I said thank you and pocketed my phone back. Village people had poor signal that day grin
lies
Re: Bike Rider Returns Lost Iphone 6S To The Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 06, 2018
Hausa amaka cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm done with nairaland grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Services And Applications Google Has Shutdown In 2019 / Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Price In Slot & Jumia Nigeria 2018 / Concept Phone Created By A Nairalander (chido052)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.