Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

50-year-old Woman Diagnosed Of Hypersensitive Skin Reaction (graphic Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 50-year-old Woman Diagnosed Of Hypersensitive Skin Reaction (graphic Photos) (328 Views)

Corper Diagnosed Of Lassa Fever In Asaba, Delta State / Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50-year-old Woman Diagnosed Of Hypersensitive Skin Reaction (graphic Photos) by GisterBlogger: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
As shared by Kokofoundation...

I feel depressed when they brbrought to my office by her neighbor because her only daughter who should have help her is this situation she as stroke....
... ......................... Mrs Abosede is a 50year old woman who was diagnosed of Steven johnson syndrome (a severe form of hypersensitive skin reaction) where her skin suddenly begins to die and get infected. She’s in intense burning pain. At risk of multi organ failure and loss of her legs if not attended to immediately..
she require 500,000 Naira deposits for management at the hospital to commence investigations and inpatient management...... ................ ..............
Please help her fight this battle...we are tied to so many commitments at the moment from various requests. We can't do it alone, We all are heroes and we are aimed at ending problems and hunger.

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/50-year-old-woman-diagnosed-hypersensitive-skin-reaction-graphic-photos

Re: 50-year-old Woman Diagnosed Of Hypersensitive Skin Reaction (graphic Photos) by GisterBlogger: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2018

Re: 50-year-old Woman Diagnosed Of Hypersensitive Skin Reaction (graphic Photos) by GisterBlogger: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: 50-year-old Woman Diagnosed Of Hypersensitive Skin Reaction (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
Immediate you feel I've seen it all...internet just slaps u right in the face with a new one....

Damnnn!!!!!! She must be in a lot of pain.... All I can say is Pele...

(1) (Reply)

Chiropody/ Podiatry Services Abuja Nigeria ( What Is Bunion)? / Vitamin Rich Foods That Are Good For Your Eyes. / A Must Read For Every Nigerian If You Value Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.