Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos (47874 Views)

Boyfriend Pushes His Girlfriend From A Five-storey Building In Onitsha, She Dies / Nigerian Migrant Begs Lady For Sex In Italy, Robs Her After She Refused. / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by OyinO: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Suicide attempt?

People suffering from suicidal tendencies,abound in our societies more than we know. That is why we should be gentle with each other with kind words.

Every one is fighting a personal battle,and you don't know what your words can push someone into doing.

I pray he gets the help he deserves.

To the writer below. Suicide talks,are not joking talks. If you have not lost a family member,friend or some one you know very well via suicide, then be thankful.

How can you connect a suicidal person to Buhari?you guys make me sick.

Nigerians are not known for committing suicide like that. It is extreme to see Nigerian boys commit suicide.
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by Tonero231: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Thank God he didn't dead

U just killed him with your English

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
First it was in thailand now germany so we don stop to dy jump enter lagoon now na land
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by Brains1990(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Not everyone have the emotional power to overcome the turmoils life throws at them. Some of these people hear degrading voices in their head telling them to just end it and be at rest. You may not understand though.
anybody who can give in to the demonic urge to commit suicide is someone who does not understand the meaning of life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by dochenaj: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
He jumped off the fifth floor, didn't get his brain splattered on the floor, and yet survived to be taken to the hospital.
That alone is a proof, that he has escaped the hold of his village people. With that, I congratulate him.
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by thunderbabs: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Thank God he didn't dead

Haaaaaahaaaa, he didnt what? shocked
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by Olami0394: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Suicide attempt?

People suffering from suicidal tendencies,abound in our societies more than we know. That is why we should be gentle with each other with kind words.

Every one is fighting a personal battle,and you don't know what your words can push someone into doing.

To the writer below. Suicide talks,are not joking talks. If you have not lost a family member,friend or some one you know very well via suicide, then be thankful.

God go bless for this , for the very time I had that feelings of committing suicide this last week when I couldn’t afford to eat for over 24 hours , I walked down the street look at the transformer , something came tkmethat I should just jump in and end everything, but I was thinking what if I didn’t and sustain some injuries ( then I know it’s good to always fence transformer) I left look at the well in our street thesame thought came to me that what if I didn’t die , I came back inside on my TV and I saw this Kenny blaqs jokes that was what saved me , let us mind what we say or do to each other.. Naija is not easy I must say !!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by lagdmark(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
asokoromadam:

90% of people the world over are immigrants ,even in North America
For a sitting president to make that statement is really embarrassing,however I am not surprised considering his low IQ and his lifelessness
Anyone who votes and support this monster is a homo Africanus
Your mumu too much you want a country President to support youths entering into other countries illegally or through the desert.
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by lagdmark(m): 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2018
Now that the guy is Kaput with broken bones and body he can remain in Germany as Aduroo we have enough kaputte youths already in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by ajepako(f): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
obailala:
Bros this ur English is even capable of finishing him off grin

You just met nairaland resident ogbajee and Werey combined grin grin grin

I don't know whether I should congratulate or pity you

The Werey will not stop mentioning you as long as he is not banned..

Sadly he has like six moniker, that l know of
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by ajepako(f): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Thank God he didn't dead

Werey Asaba

You're back from ban Abi?

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by taretoofine(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
oh buhari!
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by taretoofine(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
Olami0394:
God go bless for this , for the very time I had that feelings of committing suicide this last week when I couldn’t afford to eat for over 24 hours , I walked down the street look at the transformer , something came tkmethat I should just jump in and end everything, but I was thinking what if I didn’t and sustain some injuries ( then I know it’s good to always fence transformer) I left look at the well in our street thesame thought came to me that what if I didn’t die , I came back inside on my TV and I saw this Kenny blaqs jokes that was what saved me , let us mind what we say or do to each other.. Naija is not easy I must say !!!!
God will make a way brother..just hold on a little bit, one open door changes everything , we are in this together, keep laughing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by HungerBAD: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2018
Olami0394:

Send me a PM with your info pls.

I will give you a number to reach me 24/7 no matter what part of the world I am in. Suicide should never be an option.

We can help each other out.

Thanks for being strong.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by resurgent2019: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
kennypoju04:
Just to survive,its better to remain in ones country than this

I beg to differ. Nigeria is a very difficult country ooo. Ground no level for here.
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by resurgent2019: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
Brains1990:
anybody who can give in to the demonic urge to commit suicide is someone who does not understand the meaning of life.

What I s the meaning of life sir?

I am willing to learn.
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by nokatakata: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2018
kindnyce:
We are very much interested in the name.
Because, the regional chairman of NCAN in BERLIN has not reported for duty yet. grin grin

You already should know people who love this form of sport. They always jumping out the window.....lol...malaysia, south africa are part of the places they want to develop by force.
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by NMotorwerks: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
I WILL RATHER KILL MYSELF THAN COMMIT SUICIDE.
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
Olami0394:

Brother, if u kill yourself, what will you achieve? If you are Christian go to Church and pour out your heart to someone who your spirit leads you to.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by IYANGBALI: 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2018
ajepako:

Werey Asaba

You're back from ban Abi?

tongue tongue tongue
who is this?do I know you?
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ballmer:
Igbo Amaka !
fool is that an igbo guy......... you'll die this year
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin After the useless cow told German chancellor that we illegal migrants

Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2018
True, suicide is not a good thing. A lot of things and issues could contribute and lead to such unfortunate realisation. Like my new article in the literature section titled grief tried to illustrate; please, you guys should check it out and tell me what you think of it. Mental health needs to taken seriously and not being relegated to the base. I sympathise with the person and can't begin to imagine how long he had been battling with this problem before it got this.
HungerBAD:
Suicide attempt?

Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by Olami0394: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
HungerBAD:

Send me a PM with your info pls.

I will give you a number to reach me 24/7 no matter what part of the world I am in. Suicide should never be an option.

We can help each other out.

Thanks for being strong.
sent sir
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian man was rushed to the hospital after allegedly falling from a five storey building in a migrant camp in Germany. According to media reports, the new migrant jumped from the building in a suspected case of suicide before the arrival of the police and emergency officials who rushed him to the hospital in an ambulance. 

In a trending video footage posted online, other Nigerian migrants at the camp can be heard speaking in Pidgin English as they revealed their shock over the alleged suicide attempt. 

Meanwhile, president Muhammadu Buhari publicly told German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, his government does not support Nigerians trying to illegally enter Europe, saying those caught would be “at his or her own risk”.

The president said this on Friday morning after receiving the German Chancellor at the presidential villa in Abuja.

The president said “Any Nigerian found in Libya or anywhere on his way to Europe through illegal means will be brought home and we will send him back to the local government.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/nigerian-migrant-jumps-from-five-storey-building-in-germany.html

Watch Video HERE.

Attempted suicide?

5 storey is 59 feet, No one can survive that fall.

I guess its all cooked up stories by Nigerian bloggers
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by OliveCynosure(f): 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
Olami0394:

It's well. This phase would be over soon

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:15am On Sep 06, 2018
cucumbae:
A president who always travel abroad for medical vacation is a migrant.
Pres,trump will never make such an uncouth statement to black Americans.I could remember when some African American basketball players were caught shoplifting in china,the president sent for their rescue.What do you expect from a Fulani man who value cow more than Human lives.

Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by Olami0394: 12:16am On Sep 06, 2018
OliveCynosure:

It's well. This phase would be over soon
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by uba1991: 12:51am On Sep 06, 2018
asokoromadam:

90% of people the world over are immigrants ,even in North America
For a sitting president to make that statement is really embarrassing,however I am not surprised considering his low IQ and his lifelessness
Anyone who votes and support this monster is a homo Africanus
muumuu pls go back and read.D PRESIDENT IS not AGAINST IMMIGRANT BUT AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT.pls use ur dictionary to check d word ILLEGAL. or pls show me any president in d whole world that is in support of illegal immigrant. oh ooo i forget the president of biafra [namdi cownu] is an illegal migrant so ipob are in support of illegal migration
Re: Nigerian Migrant Jumps From Five Storey Building In Germany. Photos by samjey: 2:11am On Sep 06, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Thank God he didn't dead

Thank God he is not die o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Female Cultists Attack 16-Year-Old Girl For Refusing To Join Them (Graph / EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] / Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.