Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

How My Dad Sent 50 Policemen To Arrest Me During My 1st Show -davido (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How My Dad Sent 50 Policemen To Arrest Me During My 1st Show -davido (video) (338 Views)

EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City. / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now / My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Dad Sent 50 Policemen To Arrest Me During My 1st Show -davido (video) by Xquisite360: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Popular Nigerian singer, David Adeleke professionally known as Davido, revealed how his dad sent 50 policemen to arrest him and his promoters during his first ever show.
In a recent chat with The Breakfast Club, Davido revealed some unknown facts about the early stages of his career.

One of the interesting facts was when he mentioned how his billionaire father sent 50 police officers to arrest him while he was having his first show as a music artiste.

It's no new information that Davido's dad was not in support of his music dream initially, but many are unaware that his dad went to some extreme to frustrate the plan of his son whom he tagged unserious at the time.

According to him, his father was extremely angry with him for leaving school to do music, which prompted the arrest of his girlfriend, manager and also his promoter at the show. He evaded the arrest by scaling the fence.

Watch the interview video below:
https://www.xquisite360.com/2018/09/how-my-dad-sent-50-policemen-to-arrest-me-during-my-1st-show-davido-video.html

(1) (Reply)

Drake Authoritatively Closes His Aggravation With Meek Mill By Bringing Him On.. / Naija Representing In The Uk & Usa Airdew - Doggy Style (official Music Video) / Do You Have Big Breasts And Want To Make Money? Here Is An Opportunity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.