Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Breaking! More Kwankwasiyya Defect To APC In Kano. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! More Kwankwasiyya Defect To APC In Kano. PICS (1747 Views)

Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano / The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / Aminu Abdulsalam Visits His Hometown, Welcomed By Kwankwasiyya Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! More Kwankwasiyya Defect To APC In Kano. PICS by Butterflylleo: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
Director General Buhari Support Group Dr. Abdullahi Baffa Bichi A. K. A Jagoran PMB Tazarce was in his hometown Bichi, Kano state yesterday, where he received hundreds of Kwankwasiyya faithfuls who defected to APC and promised to work for the success of the party at all levels in the coming 2019 general elections under Alhaji Ali Galadima popularly known as Bakaniken Kwankwasiyya.

Alh. Ali Galadima confessed that, the decision to decamp to APC was not a difficult task looking at the way the APC led Kano state under Gov. Ganduje and Nigeria as a whole under the incorruptible President Muhammadu Buhari are recording successes in bringing the desire change expected of them by the masses.

He promised to work tirelessly for the reelection of APC at all levels comes 2019. Dr. Baffa described the defection of Galadima a plus to APC and the entire country.

SALISU NASIR FUNTUA.
DIRECTOR MEDIA AND PUBLICITY.

Mynd44

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! More Kwankwasiyya Defect To APC In Kano. PICS by Butterflylleo: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! More Kwankwasiyya Defect To APC In Kano. PICS by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
Yawn.kano is pdp

Modified•

Just Googled it and it turns out to be a lie as expected..

APC and fake propaganda,butterflyleo 30k ain't worth it we deserve more,better..

You are an elder in your own right so why going low for common 30k

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! More Kwankwasiyya Defect To APC In Kano. PICS by Shelumiel: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
Next!
Re: Breaking! More Kwankwasiyya Defect To APC In Kano. PICS by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
All these common people defections from PDP to APC or from APC to PDP that u people are celebrating shows u don't know how much hunger is in the land.

Wait till election day to know who they will vote.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! More Kwankwasiyya Defect To APC In Kano. PICS by Daviddson(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Fake and arranged defections. As far as any unbiased mind can process, Kwankwaso will win Buhari in Kano if he finally gets the PDP ticket. In fact, in the whole of the north West, it may likely be 52-48 win for him. He's that popular.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! More Kwankwasiyya Defect To APC In Kano. PICS by Butterflylleo: 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
Menac:
Yawn.kano is pdp

Modified•

APC and fake propaganda,butterflyleo 30k ain't worth it we deserve more,better..

Wailer grin

You googled it and it turned out to be fake yet I mentioned names, and locations and also gave pictures.

Your high blood pressure as a wailer has only just started cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! More Kwankwasiyya Defect To APC In Kano. PICS by izzou(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
grin

I really do not care who governs any state. If they like they can vote anyone to govern them.Obaino is in charge of mine, and that's what is important to me grin

But my concern is that we all should help Buhari to rest. APC should provide someone better. Buhari and his confused ministers should just rest Abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking! More Kwankwasiyya Defect To APC In Kano. PICS by Kabeeru(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
I hope some wailers won't come to say it was staged by APC? Shekarau waiting for more followers to join him in APC.

Sai Baba 2023

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! More Kwankwasiyya Defect To APC In Kano. PICS by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
izzou:
grin

I really do not care who governs any state. If they like they can vote anyone to govern them.Obaino is in charge of mine, and that's what is important to me grin

But my concern is that we all should help Buhari to rest. APC should provide someone better. Buhari and his confused ministers should just rest Abeg.
I swear I don't really care about national level,obaseki is the best we can hope for as a state..

I think Buhari should resign
Re: Breaking! More Kwankwasiyya Defect To APC In Kano. PICS by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kabeeru:
I hope some wailers won't come to say it was staged by APC? Shekarau waiting for more followers to join him in APC.

Sai Baba 2023
grin see your life

Is he in APC?

1 Like

Re: Breaking! More Kwankwasiyya Defect To APC In Kano. PICS by yarimo(m): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
In the next 7 months KWANKWASO will realise it's easy to defeat GOODLUCK jonathan than to contest with BUHARI grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! More Kwankwasiyya Defect To APC In Kano. PICS by Butterflylleo: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
yarimo:
In the next 7 months KWANKWASO will realise it's easy to defeat GOODLUCK jonathan than to contest with BUHARI grin grin

100% correct.

1 Like

Re: Breaking! More Kwankwasiyya Defect To APC In Kano. PICS by Cajal(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
Menac:
Yawn.kano is pdp

Modified•

....see frustration....
Even kwankwanso..has been getting said BABA treatment... PMB...till 2023

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! More Kwankwasiyya Defect To APC In Kano. PICS by Sharpshooota: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2018
Cajal:
....see frustration....
Even kwankwanso..has been getting said BABA treatment... PMB...till 2023

Zombies are walking dead

They have nothing to say aside lies

1 Like

Re: Breaking! More Kwankwasiyya Defect To APC In Kano. PICS by KingRagnar: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
And this one of Kwankwaso's project, yet folks under him defect. If he cannot mange a single project, is it a nation. Nigerians, do not let kwankwaso use us for experiment

1 Like

Re: Breaking! More Kwankwasiyya Defect To APC In Kano. PICS by Butterflylleo: 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
KingRagnar:
And this one of Kwankwaso's project, yet folks under him defect. If he cannot mange a single project, is it a nation. Nigerians, do not let kwankwaso use us for experiment

Lmao at kwankwasiyya as his project. grin

Kwankwaso is a radical Fulani Muslim and his cult mentality is not needed in Nigeria.

You really got me laughing bro
Re: Breaking! More Kwankwasiyya Defect To APC In Kano. PICS by Nbote(m): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
Oga ur attention is needed here in d FrontPage... Stop peddling irrelevant defection stories and come and ansa dis questions... It's funny how all of U have all suddenly ran away from a FrontPage topic dat talked about govt projects
https://www.nairaland.com/4715546/where-6bn-2016-china-projects
Re: Breaking! More Kwankwasiyya Defect To APC In Kano. PICS by QTEST007(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
kwankwasiyya without red cap is that one kwankwasiyya
Re: Breaking! More Kwankwasiyya Defect To APC In Kano. PICS by Butterflylleo: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nbote:
Oga ur attention is needed here in d FrontPage... Stop peddling irrelevant defection stories and come and ansa dis questions... It's funny how all of U have all suddenly ran away from a FrontPage topic dat talked about govt projects
https://www.nairaland.com/4715546/where-6bn-2016-china-projects

I have done justice to those questions on that thread. Unlike you wailers, I work with facts and not beer parlour gossip
Re: Breaking! More Kwankwasiyya Defect To APC In Kano. PICS by Great2017: 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
Butterflylleo:

I have done justice to those questions on that thread. Unlike you wailers, I work with facts and not beer parlour gossip
I am yet to see the alleged justice you claimed to have done. All I have observed is a change of moniker. You are now "Butterflylleo" and not "Butterflyleo" anymore. Well, it takes more than changing moniker to defend propaganda.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Admits He Ran Away From Nigeria / BREAKING: ATIKU Finally Breaks Silence! / How Do You Sponsor A Bill To Your State House Of Assembly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.