Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/08/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/08/18 (244 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/08/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/08/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/08/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/08/18 by dallyemmy: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/08/18 by dallyemmy: 8:01am On Sep 06, 2018
Prayer Points For Today’s Open Heaven 6 September 2018 – Goat or Sheep

Father, please, forgive me all my sins and blot out all my transgressions, in Jesus’ name.

Father, whatever, l will do that will make you to turn your back on me, please, don’t let me do it.

Thank you Father for your covenant of blessings and prosperity over my life and destiny.

Father, give me the grace to hearken diligently unto your word, to observe and to do all your commandments

Father, set me on the right hand. I reject any spirit arrogance, disobedience and other characters of a goat in my life, in Jesus’ Name.

Father, I submit myself to You. Take me to where you’ve destined for me, in Jesus’ Name.

Father, let me not go astray like a goat rather be under your leadership and direction like a sheep.

Father, help me to obey your instructions in the Bible, in Jesus’ Name.

Father, empower me to live a life of prudence and self-discipline, financially and spiritually, in Jesus’ name.

Father, meet Pastor E.A. Adeboye, daily, at the points of his needs, in Jesus’ name.

Your Personal petitions.( Philippians 4:6)

In Jesus’ name I pray.(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thessalonians 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Ⅷ. The Evolution Of Life / Coincidence Or Call From GOD? / Check/get Your Complete Mini-importation Package Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.