Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

As An Entrepreneur, How Do You Stay Creative? By Pascal Okeke - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As An Entrepreneur, How Do You Stay Creative? By Pascal Okeke (202 Views)

As An Entrepreneur, How Long Does It Takes To Make Your Business Stable? / MTN Retires Pascal Dozie As Chairman, Appoints Ernest Ndukwe / Become Rich Instantly As An Entrepreneur HOW?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As An Entrepreneur, How Do You Stay Creative? By Pascal Okeke by iampascalokeke(m): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
I read an article sometime ago, infact last week and attempted answering some questions listed towards the end of the text.

This morning, I decided to check other answers in the comment box and a certain answer struct me as the question for which the answer was provided for was kinda twisted.

#TheQuestion: As an Entrepreneur, How do you stay Creative?

#TheAnswer:
"You keep copying other ideas. And if you want to be known to be creative by those around you, you just need to make sure you don’t reveal your sources.

I’ve worked with some incredibly ‘creative’ entrepreneurs. In all cases I eventually realized that they were just getting all their ideas by reading around.

And that makes sense. Just imagine how much more ‘creative’ you can be by reading about other ideas, tens every hour, than you could be by closing your eyes and trying to come up with them yourself.

“Good artists copy, but great artists steal.” - possibly Pablo

What would have been your answer to the above question?

(1) (Reply)

11x18cm Full Kraft Brown Paper Ziplock Resealable Standup Pouch / Business / Top 3 Most Profitable Industries In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.