Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) (3546 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: My Predecessor’s Housing Projects Are Now Miscreants’ Den / Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched / Fashola Inspecting Housing Projects In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by Malikcoker: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2018
Aso Rocks Family Homes Fund.
Nasarawa pilot completed - 582 homes.

4000 homes ongoing in Kaduna, Ogun, Kaduna, Delta, and scheduled to start shortly in Lagos, FCT, Akwa Ibom.

The Family Homes Funds (FHF) is a 1 Trillion Naira Federal Initiative established in 2016 to deliver housing for low-income and middle-income Nigerians, nationwide.

Who says this government isn’t making efforts to impact on the masses.

Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by KBDOT(m): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2018
Buhari lekan si......

2 Likes

Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by jamjo: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
Malikcoker:
Aso Rocks Family Homes Fund.
Nasarawa pilot completed - 582 homes.

4000 homes ongoing in Kaduna, Ogun, Kaduna, Delta, and scheduled to start shortly in Lagos, FCT, Akwa Ibom.

The Family Homes Funds (FHF) is a 1 Trillion Naira Federal Initiative established in 2016 to deliver housing for low-income and middle-income Nigerians, nationwide.

Who says this government isn’t making efforts to impact on the masses.

Why do our people celebrate mediocrity? below is what the Angolan government did and please compare.
This is what a government projects should look like not celebrating sharks in the twenty-first century.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by sexy74(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
OP be specific in areas where this is been done abeg.
Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by Ballmer: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
jamjo:

Why do our people celebrate mediocrity? below is what the Angolan government did and please compare

Which one did PDP do for 16 years with more money ? That Igbotic senseless boy is what mediocrity is all about.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
jamjo:

Why do our people celebrate mediocrity? below is what the Angolan government did and please compare

This is for low income and middle income citizens
Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by Gracious3105(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ballmer:

Which one did PDP do for 16 years with more money ? That Igbotic senseless boy is what mediocrity is all about.
stop this shit
we shouldn't be doing comparism let's tell government what and how we want it

1 Like

Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by Butterflyleo: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
Gracious3105:

stop this shit

Like you told GEJ what and how you want it.

Hypocrites everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by kolaaderin: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
jamjo:

Why do our people celebrate mediocrity? below is what the Angolan government did and please compare.
This is what a government projects should look like not celebrating sharks in the twenty-first century.

If PDP has started something of this kind, we will not celebrating mediocrity like you said. APC is starting something we can only improve on it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by Ballmer: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
Gracious3105:

stop this shit

It is Amadioha that will destroy your entire kinsmen. So I should not look at where I am coming from, where I am and where I should be in the future. I should just expect Buhari to transform Nigeria into China in 4 years with all the hate Igbo have been dishing out in conjunction with Saraki hinderance 2 national development.

May it never be well with your entire household for having the effrontery to tell I should not look into the past to project into the future.

Thunder strike you dead.

1 Like

Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by deomelo: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
jamjo:

Chinese-Built Ghost Town in Angola [10 Pics]

Nova Cidade de Kilamba, or simply Kilamba is a large housing development 30 km (18 miles) from Luanda, the capital city of Angola. It is being built by the CITIC Group and is currently largely empty.

The cost is reported as US$3.5 billion, financed by a Chinese credit line and repaid by the Angolan government with oil. It is probably one of the largest construction projects in Africa.

As of July 2012, the buildings are largely complete but still unoccupied. Only 220 apartments had been sold out of the first release of 2,800. Sales have been slow because of the difficulty in obtaining mortgage loans.

https://www.iliketowastemytime.com/2012/12/03/chinese-built-ghost-town-in-angola-10-pics

These are ghost towns built with CHINA that the people can not even afford.

Stop the needless and pointless comparison.

3 Likes

Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
What is this!!!
Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by Firefire(m): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
only brainwashed cows celebrate stupidity.

Buhary is a failure. finito!

1 Like

Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by jamjo: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ballmer:

I'm not PDP/APC, everything is not all about politics. Whatever that is worth doing at all is worth doing well. Now because PDP didn't build any in 16 years APC should build mediocre housing for low income because they don't deserve quality housing foolish thinking.
Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by cyril10(m): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ballmer:

Very senseless post, keep shouting PDP while this present government keep failing.
Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by deomelo: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
cyril10:

Very senseless post, keep shouting PDP while this present government keep failing.

Only according to Igbos and anti Nigerian elements.

1 Like

Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by Omoboricash(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This is for low income and middle income citizens
Good response. Kudos
Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by jamjo: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
[quote author=deomelo post=70931782]

[b]Stop the needless and pointless comparison.

Ghost towns? If you have just done little research you would not call kilamba a ghost city because it is full 95% and so what China built it did they give it away free to Angolan government? and by the way, this is Kilamba

Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by Omoboricash(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
deomelo:

Thank you for educating the mediocre, if his preferred party had built houses for low income earner, we wouldn't be where we are today. Bunch of ingrate

Stop the needless and pointless comparison.

Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by yazach: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
PMB till Nigeriais one of the best countries in the world
Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
Show us the the low-income and middle-income Nigerians living there

Ordinary materials for IDP camps them dey resell am for market!

Na this one them go give the masses

1 Like

Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by yazach: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
jamjo:

How many states can this be seen in Angola

Is this meant for the middle and medium earning people

How much was spent on this project
Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
jamjo:

God bless you jàrè! I saw a shopping complex earlier in Singapore, who by far is lesser in Oil production when compared to Nigeria undecided you will weep for this nation!!!
Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by yazach: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
[quote author=Firefire post=70931899]only brainwashed cows celebrate stupidity.

Buhary is a failure. finito![/quote
This your Monika says much about you.
All your body especially brain must be so hot when you were typing this poo
Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by Firefire(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
[quote author=yazach post=70933001][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by Ballmer: 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
jamjo:

I'm not PDP/APC, everything is not all about politics. Whatever that is worth doing at all is worth doing well. Now because PDP didn't build any in 16 years APC should build mediocre housing for low income because they don't deserve quality housing foolish thinking.

If PDP did not build any in 16 years but instead looted n shared money for such project and senseless lot including you from the yeast want them back in power, I will rather Buhari continue with building the mediocre ones. One thing I can bet is none of your family member live in a house of that quality and standard as at this hour.
Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by Metuh: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ballmer:

Will shut up you blabber mouth Can't you make your points without throwing insults?

Why was PDP voted out What's the difference between APC and PDP?

When will your brain start telling you that not everyone whose opinion differs from yours is an Igbo?
Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by behosgroups2019: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
OUR TEAM IS WORKING

Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by jamjo: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ballmer:

If PDP did not build any in 16 years but instead looted n shared money for such project and senseless lot including you from the yeast want them back in power, I will rather Buhari continue with building the mediocre ones. One thing I can bet is none of your family member live in a house of that quality and standard as at this hour.

As I said and I will said it again and again whatever that is worth doing is worth doing well. No amount of excuses will change the fact that mediocrity is not worthy of celebration, and as where I live I don't think you can be able to afford a flight ticket to Chicago to see where I live.
Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by jamjo: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
yazach:

How many states can this be seen in Angola

Is this meant for the middle and medium earning people

How much was spent on this project

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Please I thought we are the giant of Africa
Re: Housing Projects Under Buhari Government (Photos) by deomelo: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
jamjo:
it is full 95%

Show us facts and links to back that up with, same way I produced my own facts.

It's a complex for 500,000 inhabitants, not for a few random cars.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emoney Receives Another Gubernatorial Candidate In His Anambra Mansion- PICTURES / This Is The Type Of People Peter Obi Builds...photos / BREAKING NEWS: Latest Picture, Guess Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.