Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album (22159 Views)

Download Full Album: Kizz Daniel – No Bad Songz (NBS) / Tracklist Of Olamide "Lagos Nawa" 7th Album Produced By Young John / The Tracklist Of Falz "27" Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by fabinfos(f): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
During the month of August Flyboy Inc CEO Kizz Daniel shared a post of the Track-list for his ‘N B S ‘ album via Instagram without any featured artists and producers which kept his fans wondering if he was the only one on the album without any assist and who the major producer was.

Now just few hours ago Kizz Daniel posted the Updated Track-list with featured artists and each track producer via his Instagram. The new Track-list has Simi, DJ Xclusive, Major Lazer, DJ Dino and his new signees Philkeyz & Demmie Vee and Producers Pheelz, Runtinz, Jaypizzle, Philkeyz and Killertunes

http://kikiotolu.com/kizz-daniel-unveils-tracklist-for-his-forthcoming-no-bad-songz-album/

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by julietromeo: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
FTC
Good for him.

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
Another garbage loading grin
He has only 2 good songs in his entire carreer
Woju and LaYe, others are just over hyped.

Tekno still remains the most consistent Nigerian artist giving hits back to back followed by Davido

63 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by bannykel: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
success bro
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Respect247(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
OK ooo
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by DonBabaNG: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
Tell him to come take 5k from me if last last no bad song day there.

4 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by DrHighchief(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
W
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
I'm so cold... embarassed

I need some warm hug

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Segunade10: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
wink
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by dapsoneh: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
This one way track plenty like this, you sure say this album go sweet so

7 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Gabbyayo(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
I see Major Lazer there.... Nice one and thanks to WizKid for bridging the gap between international brand.

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
no sha disappoint us
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by adioolayi(m): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
If you are famous and you drum pangolo into beats..... people go dance to it... No Bad Songs

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
Waiting to hear wetin we never hear.
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by addikt(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
How many time's he won unveil am
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by jyz200(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kiss
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by nepapole(m): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Dude does good songs

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Ademidd: 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
I like his music but what's it with the red beret he wears all the time??
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by ikezudon(m): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ahh... 20 tracker.. we go jam tire.. Kizz no dey dull.. but this name he changed to kizz no dey fresh lai that..
anyway

In other news, see the latest ranking for richest musicians in Nigeria

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/richest-musician-in-nigeria/
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by nepapole(m): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I need some warm hug
U don't av transformer in Ur area ni?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
Contact me if you sell fragrances and other beauty products
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
nepapole:

U don't av transformer in Ur area ni?

Nope, your body heat would do.
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
How I dislike this nigga and his brain roasting screeching

6 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Nehemiah459(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I need some warm hug
This one na guy

7 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Lekan1o1: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nehemiah459:
This one na guy
Baba na guy she be.. She kips flipping 2pics on her dp since ages grin

6 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nehemiah459:
This one na guy

Abi
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by nepapole(m): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Nope, your body heat would do.
Transformer is good na
Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Nathdoug(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
kizz Daniels has never released trash
he is a good artist ok

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Daevid(m): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
Even if kiss Daniel chooses to sing a wack song, it'll still blow. Most consistent artist since he came to limelight
NIGHTMARE0O7:

5 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Pharaday: 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
Another noise loading

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
Nathdoug:
kizz Daniels has never released trash
he is a good artist ok

His only good songs are woju and the other one he released before or after woju.
Others na hyping

6 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: Tracklist Of “No Bad Songz” Album by Nathdoug(m): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

His only good songs are woju and the other one he released before or after woju.
Others na hyping
I'm not sure you know what music is

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan – I’M TAKEN [official Video] / Davolee Calls Dremo A Wasted Investment Under Davido / Janelle Monáe Ft Seun Kuti & Egypt 80 - Float (NBA Song)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.