Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

How To Write First Thing In The Morning - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Write First Thing In The Morning (318 Views)

In The Morning / How To Write A Movie Script. Help Needed!!! / Nnedi Okorafor To Write Black Panther For Marvel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write First Thing In The Morning by IssacharProject: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
As I write these words, it’s a little after 4:00 a.m. and my wife and kids are sleeping. The house is dark and quiet, with no TV or music playing, no conversation to distract the voice in my head.

It’s the perfect writing environment, for me at least.

When we write, we are speaking with a voice in our heads, and that voice is communicated through our fingertips and onto paper or the digital whitespace. The more noise that’s around us, the more difficult it is to hear our voice.

That’s why the morning has always been my favorite time to write, before anyone awakes, before traffic starts up or the chickens start making crowing noises. It’s the still of early morning that allows my voice to come through.

Read more at; https://www.issacharprojects.com/how-to-write-first-thing-in-the-morning/

(1) (Reply)

For Those Boys Who Think Like Me BY JOHN CHIZOBA VINCENT / HIP-HOP And Drugs(an Amazing Journey) / Platform Known For Showcasing Africans Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.