Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,301 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Breaking! Instablog and Nigerians are in support of Sowore's Marijuana. (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Instablog and Nigerians are in support of Sowore's Marijuana. (Photos) (644 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS / Atiku Reacts To The Arrest Of Sowore By DSS / Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Instablog and Nigerians are in support of Sowore's Marijuana. (Photos) by whizpet: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
Must watch. Video: Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNcE34oov8Q

Re: Breaking! Instablog and Nigerians are in support of Sowore's Marijuana. (Photos) by MufasaRebirth: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
Sowore the Ganga man grin

Daddy freeze sha no wan Dey hear church matter grin grin
Re: Breaking! Instablog and Nigerians are in support of Sowore's Marijuana. (Photos) by iammo(m): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
he made a valid point,
Re: Breaking! Instablog and Nigerians are in support of Sowore's Marijuana. (Photos) by amaniro: 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
Freeze would always go offpoint angrywho talked about Church der now.

Meanwhile i can see at least 3 uninformed and religious fanatics there saying he is not ready or his vote will drop. Shocker the problem with Nigeria is the foolish citizens still vote this old cabal To export weed will be very good, we in naija it's only oyel we know. When it finishes now grin

We need to visit agriculture. I'm spiritual but not religiously sentimental. I will smoke weed if the doctor prescribes it. Fake religious bigots. smh
Re: Breaking! Instablog and Nigerians are in support of Sowore's Marijuana. (Photos) by MisterGrace: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
How is this even a breaking news?
Re: Breaking! Instablog and Nigerians are in support of Sowore's Marijuana. (Photos) by Offpoint: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
amaniro:
Freeze would always go offpoint angrywho talked about Church der now.

Meanwhile i can see at least 3 uninformed and religious fanatics there saying he is not ready or his vote will drop. Shocker the problem with Nigeria is the foolish citizens still vote this old cabal To export weed will be very good, we in naija it's only oyel we know. When it finishes now grin

We need to visit agriculture. I'm spiritual but not religiously sentimental. I will smoke weed if the doctor prescribes it. Fake religious bigots. smh

you don't mean it.... like freeze always goes me? wow, I'm flattered.
Re: Breaking! Instablog and Nigerians are in support of Sowore's Marijuana. (Photos) by Offpoint: 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
reach me for any professional graphical work for 50% discount as Nairalander.... offer ends 11:59 pm today. quote me if you're interested.

+234 705 451 5809
Re: Breaking! Instablog and Nigerians are in support of Sowore's Marijuana. (Photos) by SolutionMee: 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
cheesy

But Nigerians should remember that smokers are liable to die young. You can't compare your internal organs with that of the whites. What my kidney and liver can tolerate as an American, your Nigerian organs can't. If our brains can be so different then imagine how different our organs will. Don't imitate them and please don't blame God. At least, by now it shouldn't be a news to you that God did not create us alike.
Re: Breaking! Instablog and Nigerians are in support of Sowore's Marijuana. (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2018
You got my vote

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Osun APC Governorship Election Rally / Good Luck Jonathan Fall Hands / BREAKING NEWS: Ben-murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.