Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Exclusive Interview With Blaq Dee By Jazzkido Of Naijasole - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Interview With Blaq Dee By Jazzkido Of Naijasole (237 Views)

Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / BBNaija: Vandora, Dee One, Princess And Bitto To Make First TV Appearance / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With Blaq Dee By Jazzkido Of Naijasole by Jazzkido(m): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
Its Went Through Official As Naijasole Hook Up The Next Big Thing From North Known As BlaQ Dee. The Gombe Hip Hop Lyrical Beast Calm Down With Us For An Amazing Interview.

Read Exclusive Online Interview With BlaQ Dee Below
Jazzkido: Hello Sire This Is Naijasole Official Please Can We Get You?

BlaQ Dee: Ladies And Gentlemen I Go By The Name BlaQ Dee, Waton Gaye Na Gaba Gaban Nan Ba, Repping StreetFame Muzik From Tha City Of The Jewel (Gombe State)

Jazzkido: Woow Thats Amazing Mr BlaQ Dee!!
For How Long Have You Been In Doing Music?

BlaQ Dee: Eleven (11) Years Now! But Professionally I Will Say It’s Seven (7) Years Sir

Jazzkido: Thats Superb!!
So BlaQ Dee Were You Using TheSame Stage Name As “BlaQ Dee”” Right From Start Of Your Music Career Or?

BlaQ Dee: Lol Nah! Fam A Had Alot Of Nickname Before I Finally Settled With The Name BlaQ Dee…Back Then Will I Was Still In Highschool Was Known As Da Prodigy Doka

Jazzkido: Haha.. So How Many Songs Have You Recorded So Far And Are They All On The Internet So As Your Fans Can Have Them To Listen To??

READ COMPLETE INTERVIEW HERE: https://naijasole.net/exclusive-interview-with-blaq-dee-by-jazzkido-of-naijasole/

(1) (Reply)

Don't Cry When I Die - Singer, Harrysong Tells His Fans In Emotional Post / Reacting To What T-boss Said About Christianity And Feminism / “leave God Out Of Feminism” – Tboss Sternly Warns All Feminists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.