Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed (33444 Views)

Onyeaghalachi Stephen Nwagwugwu: NDLEA Arrests Wanted Abia Drug Kingpin / Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo / Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed by Victornezzar: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Alias is someone hiding behind a pseudo to conceal their true name.

Hamza is a pseudo.

Yoruba can never bear Eve for a man. Lailai! Na ibo men dey bear women name - Ifeoma, Chinyere, Agnes, Eve, Ada...

This man whether hevgive true name or not we already know where he from
This man sef cheesy
Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed by Realname: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
dermmy:

U go school? Dem write Eve, alias is Hamza
An igbo trying to camouflag as Hausa grin

Hmm

Look at his face bro he looks very hauss
Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed by Realname: 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2018
pastormellanby:
Ipob and drug, ritualism, robbery, one make money by all means to impress their village people.

Ipob ,= drugs

Afonja = rituals and all manner of fraud plus sex crimes

Hausa terrorism

All = Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed by Realname: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
Positivepoint:

Eve alias hamza. obviously an igbo

I don't think he is one of them the ibos never answer hauss names

And that guy look at his face he looks hausa funny enough

He looks like a sule or musa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed by kayfra: 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
By the shapes of their heads, Ye shall know them.

Igbo Amaka grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed by blacknp(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
E Don red..
I bet it he is one of these Tinubu drug toys
He is a Yoruba muslim
Lekki toll gate money a day is more than the whole south east revenue combined for a week, No be only Hamza,probably that is just a puesdoyn,more like kanu fredeick nnamdi?
Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed by shegra58: 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
kellz0:
Hamza grin grin do we need much talk again?? Very lazy people known for yahoo plus, skull mining, kidnapping, touts infact the list is endless cause they are very lazy to work
You don blind or you no sabi read book him name na EVE HAMZAT NA NICKNAME GO BACK AND READ IF YOU CAN..Yoruba no dey name pikin EVE
Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed by blacknp(m): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
kayfra:
By the shapes of their heads, Ye shall know them.

Igbo Amaka grin grin grin
DNA positive.
Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed by blacknp(m): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
Realname:

Hmm

Look at his face bro he looks very hauss
Cannabis is bad for the brain,if you allow it take control.
Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed by omojesu202(m): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
Rutheby:
Why must it always be Nigeria? Are other countries not existing when it comes to crime?

dumb!!! ... OK, if you want to read about Kenya, check it out, you'll know Nigeria is learning.
Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed by BabangidaHamza(m): 12:05am On Sep 06, 2018
Elliot2:
no be u dem dey find,hamza?
Haba abokina, From the moment you come across post relating drug trafficking/peddling you surely know the people from the side are involved.. And that Drug kinpin bearing Hamza knows he used that name to cover his dirty activities, just look at the Flat head na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:08am On Sep 06, 2018
Eve ALIAS Hamza. For all suffering from ignorance,it means his name is Eve. So stop trying to link him with Hausa.This is a iyamuri issue.
Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed by Positivepoint(m): 5:31am On Sep 06, 2018
Realname:

I don't think he is one of them the ibos never answer hauss names

And that guy look at his face he looks hausa funny enough

He looks like a sule or musa

The Hausa name na nickname (alias) but his name is Eve.
Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed by emperorblog(m): 6:12am On Sep 06, 2018
BabangidaHamza:
This news is not complete na u for don tell us hin complete name den we go use our lookometer take look from which side he comes from in Nigeria

Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed by Realname: 7:34am On Sep 06, 2018
Positivepoint:

The Hausa name na nickname (alias) but his name is Eve.

See how do you know the Indians got the spelling right ??

Haba are you there? It may be a local name he spoke and they wrote it as they like, there's no tribe in Nigeria whose makes answer Eve
Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed by Zuorom: 8:39am On Sep 06, 2018
BabangidaHamza:
This news is not complete na u for don tell us hin complete name den we go use our lookometer take look from which side he comes from in Nigeria
And your name is Babangida Hamza shocked, hmmmm, I don dey suspect you o
Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed by BabangidaHamza(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2018
Zuorom:

And your name is Babangida Hamza shocked, hmmmm, I don dey suspect you o
Hahahaha but my head is not flat na.. Just look at his head, the head says everything
Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed by greatermax77(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2018
dermmy:

U go school? Dem write Eve, alias is Hamza An igbo trying to camouflag as Hausa grin
Na u go school pass, in short u study nameology
Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 07, 2018
Cannicus you must be an afonja man you people do not ever give up. I make a post, you send a PM, I ignore and the boring cycle continues. Continue. Just don’t ever dream of a reply
Re: Nigerian Drug Kingpin Who Uses African Students To Sell Drugs In India, Nabbed by abduljabbar4(m): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

Aww, it's so touching how you're always thinking of me (blushes) embarassed

But as flattered as I am with the attention you give me, I think think you should be more worried that while my brothers are doing their thing and making money moves, you should care more about your brothers, fathers, uncles, nephews, grandfathers etc who are consuming burantashi and dipping their manhoods inside cow vaginas. It's a very disgusting and filthy habit.

Maybe that should preoccupy your thoughts.

The man must have learnt it from his Enugu brothers. Yours forcefully rraped them cause even goats feel embarrassed to be seen having sex with your likes.

I can provide a 100 more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Woman Stabbed To Death By Suspected Armed Robbers In Kaduna (Photos) / EFCC Declares Marcellinus Nzeribe Wanted / Suicidal Man Prevented From Plunging Into The Lagoon In Leki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.