Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Scoliosis- Please Help Me, I Dont Want To Die - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Scoliosis- Please Help Me, I Dont Want To Die (552 Views)

I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. / Doctors Help Ooo....i Dont No Wat Is This On My Dick (pics) / Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scoliosis- Please Help Me, I Dont Want To Die by eagshay94(m): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
nairalanders, I'm a scoliotic patient and I'm a serving corp member in a state in the eastern part of the country.
I have neva taken any xray concerning the curvature due to my ignorance long time ago.
I'm now ashame to pull off my cloth in public.
pls help me with any information on any hospital.
Re: Scoliosis- Please Help Me, I Dont Want To Die by whiteseed(m): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2018
0813 773 9878. Call dis number. This will definitely help. Just remove skepticism.

1 Like

Re: Scoliosis- Please Help Me, I Dont Want To Die by oxypress: 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
For a free medical report any doctor in a State Clinic should be able to do it for you. That would exempt you from whatever you want. You did not creat yourself like that. Except you present a complaint to a doctor only a sick and blind human being would ask you to UnCloth in public. So don't be ashamed because you are healthier than many people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To 9ja, General Hospital Zuru LGA Kebbi State / Lose 5 Kg In 3 Days With This Simple 3 Day Detox Diet / COOUTH Resident Doctors Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.