Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,742 members, 7,831,369 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong (28339 Views)

Harrysong's Female Fan Grinds Her Derriere On His Crotch When She Sees Cash / Wizkid Or Harrysong: Who Killed The Ankara Concept? / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong by ikezudon(m): 8:22am On Sep 06, 2018
We know already. But when people say this in Nigeria, danger is looming oo.. Make una hold am well...There is power in the tongue

In other news, see whether if he dey for the latest ranking of richest artists in nigeria

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/richest-musician-in-nigeria/
Re: Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 06, 2018
Randy100:
All men must die. He should tell us another thing.
sorry I won't
Re: Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong by begge: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2018
Wetin you do when u wan die?
Re: Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong by milemimi93(m): 8:50am On Sep 06, 2018
Danty37:

you are the most stupid person here. which handwriting did you see on the wall.? Don't quote because I will make I fire you to the point that suicide will be the only option for you. nonsense..

Fire.
Re: Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong by Zuorom: 8:52am On Sep 06, 2018
Don't worry, we will laugh when you die
Re: Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong by milemimi93(m): 8:53am On Sep 06, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
funny u used d word unjustly...Bro it's too early to be sentimental or hypocritical...I'm not a regular blackman...Bro I'm unique and blunt...Don't worry I'm not looking for hugs and ass to licks, over d years i built a reputation that people can rely on my judgement even in absentia...Ur friend spoke ill words to an obviously psychological down person and i scolded him was unjust?? Let me just ignore u from here...Because i might get too angry now.

Go solve yo anger issue.
Re: Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong by mukthar2000(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2018
Who sabbiii u, once u die they bury u throway now.maybe the son go put hand for what we kill him
Re: Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong by myke92(m): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2018
femi4:
Copy copy, trying to copy Dagrin. E be like say nl go soon crash abi wetin happened last night

Thought I was the only one who experienced it.. I later discovered it was the phoolish Airtel network. angry

I was eventually able to access nairaland via anonymous surfing.
Re: Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong by femi4: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2018
myke92:

Thought I was the only one who experienced it.. I later discovered it was the phoolish Airtel network. angry

I was eventually able to access nairaland via anonymous surfing.
really, I m using airtel too, I ll soon drop the network
Re: Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong by Oritzy: 10:13am On Sep 06, 2018
milemimi93:

Go solve yo anger issue.
some of you kids don't think before you talk, I wonder what gutter you are from.
Someone came to the defence of someone who might be going through depression and needs help, you just jumped into conclusion that he should solve his anger issues

What concerns anger issues with those I'll spoken comments that has been spilled by some nitwits up there?

Nairaland suppose get cane for some of una.
Re: Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong by okenwaa(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2018
Nah....u ain't going no where.

Death no go even gree accept u.

Who u wan leave 2019 election run??
So d@ if Bubu do mistake win nw.......we no go complete suffer the suffer.

Even if u die,we go put u 4 life support till 2023.
Re: Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong by Aile(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2018
RIP in advance bro �
Re: Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong by wakaawaka(m): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2018
Shay dis one dey mad ni?

Re: Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong by GuntersChain(m): 10:37am On Sep 06, 2018
It reminds me of Dagrin lyrics iffa die make u no cry for mi
Re: Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong by Damseldammie(f): 10:42am On Sep 06, 2018
I nullify & cast out every spirits of Dagrin tormenting your being & send them into the pit of hell in the name of Jesus... Ìwo náà tún ti bèèrè, Àbí?
Re: Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong by Phonix1234: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2018
Mission accomplished..... Go well
Re: Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong by mechanics(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2018
Maybe he knows his time his near, but he should know that only God knows that and no mortal knows about when he or she leaves the world.
Re: Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong by highness25(m): 11:35am On Sep 06, 2018
mediaNGR:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-fDqKlgPBCJ8/W5Bi2zzmIAI/AAAAAAAAES0/rtRPbjY1uT0HJt4zCiGDEfD08U0NUb8KgCLcBGAs/s1600/harry.jpg[/img]
Harrysong took to his Instagram page to share the post, though no one knows what could have prompted such post. He wrote;

[img]https://2.bp..com/-0rqM6ykAoOg/W5BjM8K-pmI/AAAAAAAAES8/YUgECKaMr24KEeSXeCDszBxPHQLVdcgNACLcBGAs/s1600/Screenshot_2018-09-06%2BDon%25E2%2580%2599t%2Bcry%2Bwhen%2BI%2Bdie%2B-%2BHarrysong%2B-%2BNigeria%2BNews%2BLaila%2527s%2BBlog.png[/img]
Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/dont-cry-when-i-die-harrysong.html
Safe journey
Re: Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong by milemimi93(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2018
Oritzy:
some of you kids don't think before you talk, I wonder what gutter you are from.
Someone came to the defence of someone who might be going through depression and needs help, you just jumped into conclusion that he should solve his anger issues

What concerns anger issues with those I'll spoken comments that has been spilled by some nitwits up there?

Nairaland suppose get cane for some of una.

The guy is an aggressive person.

Maybe suffering from frustration.

Look at his reply to most comments here u will know that he has anger issue and needs to address it before that anger buries him.
Re: Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong by Oritzy: 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
milemimi93:

The guy is an aggressive person.

Maybe suffering from frustration.

Look at his reply to most comments here u will know that he has anger issue and needs to address it before that anger buries him.
Bros we all have our ways of communication, you might have seen it from your own perspective that he is aggressive, but in his own side, he might just be fishing out advice.
But what am totally not happy about is the way some persons over here take some matters of death or depression as if it's all a joke.
There was a time this year a guy made a topic that he was depressed and was going to commit suicide, you need to see comments on here, so annoying.
Few days later it was reported that same guy took poison and died.
Same set of blockheads are still the once that rushed down here to type RIP.

Let's all watch the words we say. Even the Harrysong might be a nairalander also.
Re: Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong by SammyJac(m): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
Arabanko crooner
Re: Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong by Popularity(m): 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
His has used fame to buy life from the under world people! So, I guess they have requested for he could not provide, RIP in advance, what a painful death to music industry, your work lives on.
Re: Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong by High01: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2018
LeeMason:
No more BS song though. Rip in advance #altersoldier

Before nko

Who e ep?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him / Mayweather Gets Dubai Royalty's Permission To Enter Country After Refusal / 18+ Only : Have You Seen This Video Of Cossy Orjiakor Getting Fucke*d By A Dog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.