Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) (37232 Views)

Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos) / The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos / Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by delzbaba(m): 8:23am On Sep 06, 2018
Minister of interior said they spend 15000 on feeding each inmate? this country just dey craze

1 Like

Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by DEHVEHLOP(m): 8:25am On Sep 06, 2018
Olalan:
And to think millions of Maura are allocated for their welfare

Which country's currency is MAURA?

Illiterate Igbo!

Shiorrrrrr
Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by linusbnn(m): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
pls, government shud treat prisoners very well na. this is unfair.

Even those living outside the wall of prison are neglected and treated as nobody talkless those in the prison. Nigeria is just a very bleeped country.

1 Like

Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by gaby(m): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2018
teflonjake:

Not meant to be homely you say?

Below is a picture of prison cells in the US and Norway.

Brother, don't even start a debate with me on this okay...

Check my siggy to understand how far...if you see or read me talking the talk, just understand I've lived the life...

Na me you wan dey show pictures..

Peace..

2 Likes

Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by lastmaster(m): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2018
Kolombz:
Is that beans or human excreta?It is very appalling.
That is why I always tell people to avoid anything that land you in a police cell because even a day there is akin to being in hell on earth talkless of those who serve long prison sentences there.
Just imagine prisoners buying drugs that are freely donated by missionaries and NGO to cater for their welfare.Prisoners are even deprived of what is rightly theirs.That is a pointer to the level of corruption that subsist in the police force.
If only our government will do something about it this time because there have been lamentations in past over the same issue.Still nothing has been done to alleviate the plight of prisoners.
Do you think that everyone in prison committed a crime? you better wake up because this is Nigeria.
Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by gaby(m): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2018
tstx:

This is Africa... Not Europe

But when it comes to other stuffs you'd wish Nigeria was like Europe...shebi?

1 Like

Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:29am On Sep 06, 2018
I see them lying on single bed? That's more than I expected. Shun crime, God bless
Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by teflonjake(m): 8:32am On Sep 06, 2018
gaby:

Brother, don't even start a debate with me on this okay...

Check my siggy to understand how far...if you see or read me talking the talk, just understand I've lived the life...

Na me you wan dey show pictures..

Peace..

Lol...well you don't know the man behind this name. Cheers to the life.
Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by tstx(m): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2018
gaby:

But when it comes to other stuffs you'd wish Nigeria was like Europe...shebi?

I'm a realist.. Nigeria will never be like Europe
Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by fratermathy(m): 8:34am On Sep 06, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
So what's all these Igbos headache to die for GEJ?

THE MAN THAT TOTALLY FORGOT THEM WHILE IN POWER

HONESTLY IGBOS NEED HELP!

Error! Warri has nothing to do with Igbos. Take your frustration to another thread.

2 Likes

Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by pennylover11(m): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2018
nothing works in this country ..
Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by harriet412(f): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
So what's all these Igbos headache to die for GEJ?

THE MAN THAT TOTALLY FORGOT THEM WHILE IN POWER

HONESTLY IGBOS NEED HELP!
They're talking prison, u talking Jonathan..Do u have sense at all

2 Likes

Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by gaby(m): 8:37am On Sep 06, 2018
teflonjake:

Lol...well you don't know the man behind this name. Cheers to the life.

Coolioo...

Cheers and peace, wishing you well in all going forward.
Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by Lomprico2: 8:40am On Sep 06, 2018
This is the 14,500 naira per inmate per day food. Smh.

D devil is far better than our leaders.
Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by gaby(m): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2018
tstx:

I'm a realist.. Nigeria will never be like Europe

I rebuke that spirit of pessimism in you. We must not be like Europe though, but the potentials sure abound to carve and design a country for ourselves that is unique in its own way and will be the envy of many a people and nations.

Peace!
Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by Adakintroy: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2018
I honestly sympathize with this people and commend this guy for his works. ( I sincerely hope the government see this and take appropriate actions)

However, on our part we must also to do the right thing and not tempt ourselves in this times. Times are had. But please mentain. Cut your coat according to your size. Leave greed. Whatever little thing your hand find to do, do it with dignity and respect. Remember that no matter how bad you situation is, they can always get worst. If you doubt this pictures should awake you to that.

Let us learn and be fast about it. You that is into one criminal activities,.. Know that what is against the law is against the law. Find legitimate thing to do because in the end all the bad leaders attributions will not hold in courthe when your day come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by DEHVEHLOP(m): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2018
harriet412:

They're talking prison, u talking Jonathan..Do u have sense at all

E pain am!

Sorry miss Piggy

Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by tstx(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2018
gaby:

I rebuke that spirit of pessimism in you. We must not be like Europe though, but the potentials sure abound to carve and design a country for ourselves that is unique in its own way and will be the envy of many a people and nations.

Peace!

Look back at Nigeria's past... now compare and contrast with present Nigeria.. then and only then will you know what the future holds for Nigeria.
Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by shadyLP(m): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2018
All i know is that Africa is yet to meet up with the western world criteria especially Nigeria...
Chikina!

Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by Ikpongiton: 8:48am On Sep 06, 2018
and the worst is that some of those inmates are there for the crimes they did not commit

2 Likes

Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by gaby(m): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2018
tstx:

Look back at Nigeria's past... now compare and contrast with present Nigeria.. then and only then will you know what the future holds for Nigeria.

Alright sir!
Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by Skoopy(m): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:

How well have you been treated outside? Are we all not in prison in this country?
Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by dragon2(m): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2018
That watery beans is enough reason not to go to prison. grin grin grin
Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by harizonal123(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2018
God forbid bad thing. No value for humanity

Indeed a shit hole country
Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by manikspears: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2018
teflonjake:

Not meant to be homely you say?

Below is a picture of prison cells in the US and Norway.

bro crime doesn't pay, if you want to commit the crime get ready to spend the time. it is called a prison not a hotel. US and UK is worse because guards and inmate will gangrape you violently,think of the psychological torture. so there is nothing gruesome about it,these guys have done gruesome things in the past.what consolation do you want to give a child whose mother was raped to death? don't just defend.
Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by zolajpower: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2018
delugajackson:
I wonder if that is Beans I'm seeing, or maybe my eyes are decieving me. Even a street dog will never attempt to eat such concoction.
I wonder, i thought it was ogiri ,( local bean ) used for cooking egusi and or okro soup.
Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by manikspears: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2018
dragon2:
That watery beans is enough reason not to go to prison. grin grin grin

so stay away from crime
Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by manikspears: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2018
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:

and why is that o ,my sister?
Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by BluntBoy(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2018
Samirana360:
crime doesn't pay

My brother, not everyone in prison is there because they committed a crime. Many of them may be innocent.
Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by JBL316: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2018
Meanwhile all dem prison administrators and wardens are either Christians who mayb church workers or deacon fasting and praying for 360 days in a year or Muslims who observe ramadan and all that...Who do us sef? God in ur love and mercy intervene for Nigeria matter.
Re: Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) by Amhappy(f): 9:19am On Sep 06, 2018
One boy from my villa was on his way to take food to his mother in the hospital when he was arrested by police raiding kidnappers. He spent 3 months in prison. God save us from evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liberian Man Killed His Wife After She Caught Him Molesting Her Daughter (Pix) / Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) / Kester Gabriel: FUTO Student Drowns While Swimming. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.