Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos (18400 Views)

Man Arrested After Buying N150K Worth Of Stolen Laptop For N5K. Photo / Driver Arrested While Trying To Sell Stolen Employer's Truck For N400K. Photos / Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 06, 2018
Fourwinds:
go and read the story again....this time take your time

I read it well

I don't know y these afonja boys like stealing even from womb.
Re: Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos by Fourwinds: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I read it well

I don't know y these afonja boys like stealing even from womb.
now let me explain to u...

those pictures u are seeing are the picture of a 27yrs old buyer and a 20 yrs old man who directed the teenagers to the 27 yrs old....

so the teenagers are not in the picture
Re: Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos by wakaawaka(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2018
As a former inhabitant of Rhode Island in Jakande Estate.. Please I plead with the Ejigbo police to prosecute the Agbaya's (lightly) grin and just discipline the teens. OP please remove this post. angry angry Jakande Estate is a peaceful place.

Omo Iya Jenifa.
Re: Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos by generationz(f): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2018
tripplephi:
IF THEY STOLE OUT OF HUNGER, THEY SHOULD BE FED.... flogged BUT fed.

POVERTY is really a state of mental deprivation..... THE LAPTOP could earn them a life time income in a LEGIT way if only they took time to study the softwares or packages inside.

EDUCATION also may have caused this.... they didn't know what they were selling.

if you are hungry then beg for food. Don't deprive another of their property

my laptop is my office, you steal it to feed and deprive me of my livelihood
Re: Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos by Idrismusty97(m): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2018
Who is the îdiot that bought the laptop?
Re: Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos by Dwhyte(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2018
Its only in the ZOO nation that adult pix are been displayed as teenager's...

What a bleeped place
Re: Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos by Ikpongiton: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2018
maybe they wanted to sell those items and use the proceed to buy nomination form for the lifeless one
Re: Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos by Fourwinds: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2018
Dwhyte:
Its only in the ZOO nation that adult pix are been displayed as teenager's...

What a bleeped place

let me educate you...

those pictures u are seeing are the picture of a 27yrs old buyer and a 20 yrs old man who directed the teenagers to the 27 yrs old....
so the teenagers are not in the picture
Re: Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2018
It can only be the Skull miners.
Why are these people so lazy?? angry
Re: Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos by wealthyoptimist(m): 11:51am On Sep 06, 2018
PenisCaP:
Yoruba people and stealing
5 and 6 shebi? O tì weré
Re: Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos by Buharisef(m): 11:58am On Sep 06, 2018
santricedupas:
that is dj toks b laptop.

nah estate dj embarassedthat is dj toks b laptop.

nah estate dj
Ok, Dis One Dey Speak English With Spanish Accent. RIP english
Re: Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos by Merimental(m): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2018
mattonnairaland:
Not even stingy, he's a criminal.
he's both
Re: Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos by Redstone(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
We could all effortlessly do something about this menace by saving the serial numbers/IMEI of our gadgets on ForteReg.com

Secondly, we can also check the Serial number or IMEI of mobile gadgets on ForteReg.com If they’re registered on the platform, you could actually get the original owner’s information, call and verify the status of the gadget before buying.
In many cases, you never get the stolen gadgets again, it’s gone forever. In many cases too, buyers end up in jail.

Creating a new account with ForteReg.com is free. Visit www.fortereg.com to create a free account now & save the IMEI OR SERIAL NUMBER of your gadgets. There lots more to gain as a member of ForteReg.com

When we all get on board, stealing and selling of stolen gadgets would be reduced drastically.

Join us now, network with friends, it’s our duty to ensure our gadgets are safe at all time.
Re: Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Stephenabudu960:
Lol.... 2k for laptop. See wat hunger has done

Hunger? Can't they work? No be aboki they carry load or push wheelbarrow for market?

Buhari you are right. Lazy youth.
Re: Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos by Popularity(m): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
PenisCaP:
Yoruba people and stealing
Thunder wet go fire your generation ehn!
Re: Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos by Popularity(m): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
Popularity:

Thunder wey go strike your mouth ehn!
Re: Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos by Popularity(m): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
Popularity:

Thunder wey go fire your generation ehn!
Re: Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos by wiseone28: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
The guy resemble poor version of AY grin
Re: Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos by nanauju(f): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
They should better arrest that person that bought laptop for 2k
Re: Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos by Jackipapa: 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2018

Re: Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos by PenisCaP: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
Popularity:

Thunder wet go fire your generation ehn!

U mean ur generation abi?
Ok
Re: Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
Afonja Again!
Re: Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos by bestbuy007: 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
mattonnairaland:

Not even stingy, he's a criminal.
Re: Teenagers Sell Stolen Laptop For N2,000 In Lagos by frozen70(f): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
They are not the real thief
The person that bought it with such low amount is the real thief

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Set 2 Ablaze, Burn Down Houses In Bassa, Plateau (Graphic) / Pickpocketing Is More Lucrative Than Auto Engineering - Suspect / Buhari: Security Chiefs’ Efforts Not Good Enough For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.