Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,110 members, 7,842,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Silverbird OAP, Chidinma And George Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Silverbird OAP, Chidinma And George Pre-Wedding Photos (26145 Views)

Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures / Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely / Ebuka, Banky W, 2face, Chidinma And Uti Nwachukwu At UNN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silverbird OAP, Chidinma And George Pre-Wedding Photos by AreaFada2: 9:25am On Sep 06, 2018
Davidospy:

No pant

Are you a pantologist? How you take know? cheesy grin
Re: Silverbird OAP, Chidinma And George Pre-Wedding Photos by QueenDeborah(f): 9:25am On Sep 06, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
Her waist is higher than her man's. Not really comfortable for doggy. She will have to bend a little lower or the man will have to lift himself standing on his toes.
nonsense and ingredient

Re: Silverbird OAP, Chidinma And George Pre-Wedding Photos by Switup: 9:26am On Sep 06, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
Her waist is higher than her man's. Not really comfortable for doggy. She will have to bend a little lower or the man will have to lift himself standing on his toes.
shocked shocked shocked slayqueenslayer
Re: Silverbird OAP, Chidinma And George Pre-Wedding Photos by ChiefSweetus: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2018
Her boobsie HENCH! shocked

The babe ga ato uto gwo gwo! kiss

Boss-man needs to throw that "suit" far far away. Forever.
Re: Silverbird OAP, Chidinma And George Pre-Wedding Photos by damose12(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2018
The couple are looking beautiful. Wishing them happy married life
Re: Silverbird OAP, Chidinma And George Pre-Wedding Photos by Gerrard59(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2018
[quote author=Kolombz post=70947952][/quote]

You are affirming what I said. Being married does not mean being responsible. Or is it the "=/=" that confused you?

2 Likes

Re: Silverbird OAP, Chidinma And George Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2018
Gerrard59:

You are affirming what I said. Being married does not mean being responsible. Or is it the "=/=" that confused you?
I misunderstood your point.But you made a heedless assumption from what I wrote.What I meant is he should look responsible as a someone who is getting married(i am talking about his physical look).
Re: Silverbird OAP, Chidinma And George Pre-Wedding Photos by myself13: 9:54am On Sep 06, 2018
if only there was nothing like marriage and marriage wasn't necessary...
Re: Silverbird OAP, Chidinma And George Pre-Wedding Photos by femi4: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2018
Sijo01:
Dude will be better of without the long facial hair embarassed
The bride to be is not complaining.
Re: Silverbird OAP, Chidinma And George Pre-Wedding Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2018
Ladies look sweeter on skirt or gown but most prefer to wear trousers all over the place
Re: Silverbird OAP, Chidinma And George Pre-Wedding Photos by Myself2(m): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2018
That beard though undecided undecided
Re: Silverbird OAP, Chidinma And George Pre-Wedding Photos by Neoteny(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2018
The man looks arrogant, dull, and conceited.

He's the type whose every conversation will be peppered with "I" "Me" "Myself".
Re: Silverbird OAP, Chidinma And George Pre-Wedding Photos by Emeka71(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
You've forgotten that she is aided by high heel; nonetheless; she is taller than the man.
Re: Silverbird OAP, Chidinma And George Pre-Wedding Photos by veeceesynergy: 11:53am On Sep 06, 2018
Dats my man Elo Pee...... Congrats to u bro
Re: Silverbird OAP, Chidinma And George Pre-Wedding Photos by PastorandMentor(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
Na small girl ooo. 91
ayodaisi:
She don old

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ufuoma Ejenobor, Husband, & Their Baby (Pictures) / Can You Beleive This-the World's Most Muscular Man Is A Nigerian. / Ugezu: All Ladies Condemn Polygamy. Who Then Are The Ladies Dating Married Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.