Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Demi Lovato Lists Her Hollywood Hills Mansion Following Her Overdose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Demi Lovato Lists Her Hollywood Hills Mansion Following Her Overdose (509 Views)

Lebron James Demolishes $37m Beverly Hills Mansion To Rebuild 'dream Home / Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals / BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demi Lovato Lists Her Hollywood Hills Mansion Following Her Overdose by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 06, 2018
Demi Lovato has decided to sell the Hollywood Hills mansion where she OD’d back in July, and we don’t blame her for wanting to get rid of it considering she almost died there!

https://www.linjust.com.ng/demi-lovato-lists-her-hollywood-hills-mansion-following-her-overdose.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demi Lovato Lists Her Hollywood Hills Mansion Following Her Overdose by matial(m): 7:11am On Sep 06, 2018
Shayo na bastard oh ��..... Anyways check out our signature for some 18+naija contents
Re: Demi Lovato Lists Her Hollywood Hills Mansion Following Her Overdose by Apostle27(m): 7:12am On Sep 06, 2018
dear run for your life didn't die there pls
Re: Demi Lovato Lists Her Hollywood Hills Mansion Following Her Overdose by enoch273: 7:32am On Sep 06, 2018
How much is it going for? My notebook has now turned my checkbook, with account balance reading my mobile number play country code included.
Re: Demi Lovato Lists Her Hollywood Hills Mansion Following Her Overdose by duduade: 7:52am On Sep 06, 2018
All these depressed oyinbos

(1) (Reply)

Starboy Way! Wizkid Plans To Build Schools In Every African Country / 'you’re A Mumu' Daddy Showkey Slams Lepacious Bose / I’ve Slept With A Nigerian Senator, Church Ministers – Kenny Brandmuse Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.