Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Drop-down Menu Issues: Question To All Webmasters/bloggers... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drop-down Menu Issues: Question To All Webmasters/bloggers... (339 Views)

Special Offer To All Webmasters / All Webmasters Please I Need Your Help / Christmas Gift For All Webmasters In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop-down Menu Issues: Question To All Webmasters/bloggers... by renaissance(m): 7:14am On Sep 06, 2018
Pls, how can one change the "drop-down menu( category)" in a mobile view to a "list menu(category)" at top of the homepage for a blogger template.... Though it is a responsive template which shows a "list menu(category) " in desktop view. That is, i want it to show list menu (category) in a "mobile view" just like the way it shows for "desktop menu...."

Pls, I need a helpful reply on that.....
Re: Drop-down Menu Issues: Question To All Webmasters/bloggers... by renaissance(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
Any solutions, pls?
Re: Drop-down Menu Issues: Question To All Webmasters/bloggers... by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
The dropdown menu on mobile is actually to make do with the constraint display size, what baffles me are those going for themes with dropdown menu on desktop, which function is tied to the CSS code. Why would you prefer listing for mobile view?
Re: Drop-down Menu Issues: Question To All Webmasters/bloggers... by renaissance(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
questechie:
The dropdown menu on mobile is actually to make do with the constraint display size, what baffles me are those going for themes with dropdown menu on desktop, which function is tied to the CSS code. Why would you prefer listing for mobile view?

I like the listing so that the visitors can easily migrate from one label to another...

(1) (Reply)

Wikipedia Expert / Get A Free Dot Com (.com) Domain From Whogohost / How To Fix Top 5 Page Speed Problem on Google PageSpeed Insight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.