Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Future Partner - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Future Partner (357 Views)

Seeking The Face Of God For Future Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Future Partner by haryor14: 7:35am On Sep 06, 2018
How do I know she is the right woman for me to marry?
Re: Future Partner by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 06, 2018
haryor14:
No prophet or pastor to tell you that, when she demand less, doesn't provoke you, she's happy with the little you gave her, shes likes to be around ur mom and if she has a job.
Re: Future Partner by enilove(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2018
haryor14:

By praying.
The prayer might work and it might not work since you have decided to pick one by yourself b4 praying to God .

It might not also work if you have been committing fornication with her .

There is no amount of tests you can give a human being that will make you to know the true colour of the person .

It is only God that knows who is good and right for you.

Jeremiah 17:9 KJV
The heart is deceitful above all things , and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Re: Future Partner by haryor14: 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Just want to confirm from God before proposing to her
Re: Future Partner by enilove(m): 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
haryor14:
Just want to confirm from God before proposing to her

That is okay .

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Pray In The Name Of Jesus? / Using Of The Left Hand / More Details & Photos Of Oluwaseyi, The New Wife Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.