Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

How Can One Receive The Baptism Of The Holy Ghost - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can One Receive The Baptism Of The Holy Ghost (360 Views)

The Baptism Of Jesus Is The Antitype Of Salvation For Sinners / Pastor Drowns While Conducting Baptism At Blood River Village In South Africa / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Receive The Baptism Of The Holy Ghost by marttol: 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
I need help, will I just open my mouth and be saying whatever I like??

Atheists and unbelievers not needed here...
Re: How Can One Receive The Baptism Of The Holy Ghost by KraticKratus: 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
You are a product of evolution. Stop silliness.
Re: How Can One Receive The Baptism Of The Holy Ghost by marttol: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
KraticKratus:
You are a product of evolution. Stop silliness.
pleasei don't need atheists here
Re: How Can One Receive The Baptism Of The Holy Ghost by middlebelter(m): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
The first step visit for you to pray and be saved, or born again. Now this is an experiential and not a mental acceptance of Jesus as personal Lord and saviour.The can be achieved by sincerely confessing all your known sins to God one on one with God, be sincere with him,as you pray with all sincerity the spirit of God will start reminding you on what to confess , just surrender in repentance and faith that God will forgive you. As you do that, the spirit of God will witness with your spirit that you have be saved or born again. At this point you have a measure of the spirit of God
Following the above experience, you will ask God for sanctification. Jesus also praed for the sanctification of his disciples when he prayed, sanctified them through the truth, thy word is true. The experience will bring a greater joy to your soul than the first one, because it will remove the Adamic nature of sin from your lifeby uprooting to root of sin from your life.

It is after the above two experiences that you can pray and have geniue experience of Baptism of Holy Spirit. Now, you don't need to learn any new language or practice it. Just pray fervently and praise God in spirit and suddenly the spirit of God will descend upon you and you will speak in s language bring spoken on earth but never known by you before.

May the spirit of God explain it to you better. Please beware of false prophets that are out there teaching people how to speak in tongues. It is not scriptural.
Re: How Can One Receive The Baptism Of The Holy Ghost by inas911(m): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
The holyspirit is a spiritual being. He sees the heart of every man that's eager for him. I am also personally still praying for the baptism over my life, so I might not be 100% qualified to answer this question.
But the bible made me understand that the holyspirit is LOVE, KINDNESS, MEEKNESS, GENTLE, MIGHTY, ETC.
Having him in your life is an experience every child of God needs to experience. I pray as you seek him, you will find him

1 Like

Re: How Can One Receive The Baptism Of The Holy Ghost by Thegospelman(m): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2018
marttol:
I need help, will I just open my mouth and be saying whatever I like??

Atheists and unbelievers not needed here...
If your heart is really yearning to receive the truth here is a link for you learn the truth about the baptism of the Holy Spirit: http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_87.php

1 Like

Re: How Can One Receive The Baptism Of The Holy Ghost by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On Feb 14
marttol:
I need help, will I just open my mouth and be saying whatever I like?? Atheists and unbelievers not needed here...
Which "holy Spirit"? The religious spirit that your many pastors and gods of men claim is responsible for their many antichrist traditions? Or which? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Birth Story Of Jesus From The Quran / Q&A: : How Can I Stop Falling To The Strong Desires Of My Old Life? / Church To Probe ‘gucci Priest’ Over Instagram Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.