Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Register Fast As Alibaba Coin Launch By Saturday - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Register Fast As Alibaba Coin Launch By Saturday (312 Views)

How to Make Money Online Fast As A Nigerian / Alibaba Checkout Available / I Need Someone To Lend Me 5000 And I Will Pay Back 7000 By Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register Fast As Alibaba Coin Launch By Saturday by Leis: 8:13am On Sep 06, 2018
http://www.abbcevents.com?ref=BJIvFhK4XH0qjzkphEts

The funny thing about valuable airdrops is that it doesn't last long enough to meet the desired publicity, and only the big names in the crypto-industry take advantage of it.

Alibaba would be launching its cryptocurrency and exchange platform next week an would be handing out 100coins (worth $200) to early birds.

Alibabacoin Foundation solutions will combine the world commerce and enable it to become a more intense but abundant source by making payment and flow more easier and safer.

To be a part register http://www.abbcevents.com?ref=BJIvFhK4XH0qjzkphEts
and follow all the instructions.

NOTE you would need to verify your identity before you can complete your registration. I used national ID-Card slip for mine and was verified within an hour.

Don't miss this golden opportunity,
Claim your AlibabaCoin Now.
Re: Register Fast As Alibaba Coin Launch By Saturday by fvck(m): 8:34am On Sep 06, 2018
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Make Over 10k Weekly. / Why Coffee Farmers Left Production – Institute / It's Urgent !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.