Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) (60152 Views)

Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) / Bus Conductor Sanitizes Passengers Before Boarding Danfo Bus (photo) / Corporate Lagos Conductor: The Best Dressed Danfo Conductor You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Flexy2vybes(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
OK
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Egein(m): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
Role, not "roll", please.
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Noblefreeman(m): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
WOMEN;Wealth onto Men
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by omooba969(m): 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
Zuorom:
Maybe she doesn't trust her husband to bring home the money he makes from his daily trips so she decided to collect the money herself before he goes and wastes it at Mama Nkechi's Palm wine joint

I have tried so hard to understand or make sense of your comment but....undecided
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by goldman777: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
That woman is very shameless. How can you do conductor for a man who will still locate the nearest beer palor or brothel after the days work?

Madam you just hustled in vain.
grin
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Josh44s(m): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
That woman is very shameless. How can you do conductor for a man who will still locate the nearest beer palor or brothel after the days work?

Na so you useless

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by omooba969(m): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Egein:
Role, not "roll", please.

English teacher. grin
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by millionboi2: 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

mumu
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by omooba969(m): 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
mytime24:
Bloggers nd lies b like shocked shocked

Even thou she dey do conductor for her husband na ur bizness abi she complain give u undecided

Get the humour, enjoy the gist & get the fvck outta here ok.

It's obvious you wouldn't do that for your hubby... shallow. cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Ufranklin92(m): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Sadist

1 Like

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by musicnmagic(m): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
buhari why?
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Emytini(m): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
when you hear all hands must be on deck for food to be on the table u think say na joke
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Pitokwe(m): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I

I am sorry to say this.You need education .

Good people still exist.

Tell your story,Let hear how fantastic it is.Awon were. Shior
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by written007: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

anyway your name says it all.. thought you were a girl.. well if you are yet to be married... I am sure nature just recorded you want a woman who would choose pride over her husband. Otherwise ur wife would definitely change to shame[b][/b]FUL. Congrats
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by hafdol(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lol....this is what I call down to earth.

Check my signature
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by godunia(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
This is what happens when your wife is tired of hearing stories everyday. You drive, she collects the money, end of story
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by written007: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
Anyway your name says it all.. thought you were a girl.. well if you are yet to be married... I am sure nature just recorded you want a woman who would choose pride over her husband. Otherwise ur wife would definitely change to shame[b][/b]FUL. Congrats
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
We see billionaire marriages crash, we see billionaire marriages happy. We see people low income earners kill their spouses over 200, we see some low income earners happy. Happiness in marriage is not about being rich or poor. Yes money is important but what is most important is the understanding and mindset the parties got. # hustlers ambition# Bonnie and clyde# jayz and Beyoncé.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by madridsta007(m): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Actually, you are the shameless one.
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Haddasah(f): 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

what are you saying, can we just put negativity aside and be positive just for once?
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by santos876(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

you are very useless. Did you caught in a brother before speaking out trash from your hole of a mouth or are you the prostitute that he paid for sex..

If you see a good woman applaud her,better don't make a wicked and selfish wife.
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Ikpongiton: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

see your life?she is doing something to support her family and you are trashing shit here.
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by sykeng(m): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

The most foolish comment I have ever read on nairaland, do all men drink or visit brothel? why calling a women shameless because she is been supportive to her man, you dont know what even led to that, it might be that both were going to same direction and she decided to help her collect money from passengers, hence, acting as a conductor.

let me give you an instance, I was travelling one day from Onitsha to Benin, the driver had no conductor, I saw the stress he was passing through by coming down to open the door anytime he wanted to pick up passenger, i decided to lend him some help, with my well starched ironed white shirt, i became his conductor, I collected money for him, everyone was surprised for the act, I did it to know what it feels like to be a conductor, I had my fun that very day including the passengers and we were all happy. one of the enjoyable journeys I have ever had.
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by darlenese(f): 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
Zuorom:
Maybe she doesn't trust her husband to bring home the money he makes from his daily trips so she decided to collect the money herself before he goes and wastes it at Mama Nkechi's Palm wine joint

stop processing information with your anus .

u didn't even get the simple message na wa o,
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
That's sole proprietor family business so mind ur lane
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
Bottom line it wasn't Naija
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by statusquoante: 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
sykeng:
At chiefAzubuike, you just made the most foolish comment I have ever read on nairaland, do all men drink or visit brothel? why calling a women shameless because she is been supportive to her man, you dont know what even led to that, it might be that both were going to same direction and she decided to help her collect money from passengers, hence, acting as a conductor.

Let me give you an instance, I was travelling one day from Onitsha to Benin, the driver had no conductor, I saw the stress he was passing through by coming down to open the door anytime he wanted to pick up passenger, i decided to lend him some help, with my well starched ironed white shirt, i became his conductor, I collected money for him, everyone was surprised for the act, I did it to know what it feels like to be a conductor, I had my fun that very day including the passengers and we were all happy. one of the enjoyable journeys I have ever had.

No one quotes the looonatic. He is just an attention seeker.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by hathiba: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

To you she hustled in vain, bt to her, she has change in her hands... The best way to refuse to have hypertension in marriage is to avoid and ignore what is not important.. Those who stay in marriage neglect distractions ...
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Gerrard59(m): 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
Looks like fiction.

Nice try tho.
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Butoneday2(m): 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
Zuorom:
Na only mama nkechi you know, why not iya tobi tongue
Re: Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
A woman is created as a help to a man and this one is just doing that.

Respect, Ma'am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Conductor Sleeping On Duty While Car Is Moving / Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport / Road Sweepers In Aba (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.