Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group (14273 Views)

2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole / 2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP – Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by metronaija2: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2018
The Nigeria Consolidation Ambassadors’ Network, a group, on Wednesday in Abuja picked the All Progressives Congress (APC) Expression of Interest and Nomination forms for President Muhamnadu Buhari to re-contest the presidency in 2019.

This made President Buhari the first aspirant to pick the forms as the APC commenced sales of the forms to aspirants for the 2019 general elections.

Buhari had in April declared his intention to seek re-election at the APC National Executive Committee (NEC).

The group which paid a total of N45 million to obtain the forms, was received by the Mr Adams Oshiomohle, the APC National Chairman in Abuja.

Speaking on why the group decided to purchase the forms on behalf of the President, its National Co-coordinator, Sunnsi Musa, said the President was not multi-millionaire cash wise.

“But he has millions of supporters who are always ready to come together to pay for his nomination form.

“It is my singular honour and rare privilege to present to you a cheque of N45 million as payment for the expression of interest and nomination forms for President Muhammadu Buhari, ”he said.

According Musa, the group embarks on the project based on the recognition that the President has started laying a foundation for a better Nigeria.

The National Co-ordinator said that there was need to consolidate on the gains so far made by the present administration in the country.

“We have no doubt that Mr President has both in action an word been working to lay a foundation for a greater and prosperous nation that our generation and future generation will be proud of.

“Under his administration, Nigeria has become a country sought after for investments in the world and has assumed its leadership role in not just Africa but also the world.

“Today, Nigeria‘s moribund infrastructure is being revived. There is no state in Nigeria that does not have several major Federal Government infrastructure projects, either completed or being executed under President Buhari.

“We have a stable and steadily growing economy that is departing from the monotonic oil dependence. Agriculture is now an attractive venture as farmers are becoming multi-millionaires.

“Nigeria is now an exporter of agricultural products as opposed to what it was three years ago,“ he said.

He noted that for the first time since the return of democracy, Nigerians had a president who could beat his chest and state that he had never stolen government funds.

According to Musa, Buhari is not among presidents who meet at night to strike shady personal deals.

He added that the President was poised to ensure that every agreement entered into by Nigeria was in the interest of the people and the country and its unborn generations.

This he noted had indeed boosted the confidence of investors into the country and the inflow of direct foreign investment into the country.

“Looted funds are being recovered and ploughed back to develop our country deficit infrastructure.

“Almost a million farmers under the Anchor Borrowers Programme are benefiting from low interest loans and 500, 000 previously unemployed graduates are now employed under the NPower Scheme.”

He also noted that N400, 000 extremely poor families were already receiving N5, 000 monthly stipend while over N8 million children were being fed daily in public schools across the country as promised by the Buhari-led administration.

“Today, and for the first time in our history, we have a government that is honest and sincere in investing in the poor, the masses and the underprivileged.”

Musa maintained that his group could not fold its hands and watch while the foundation laid by the Buhari administration would be destroyed by some other persons.

“We cannot afford to destroy the future of our children. The foundation, laid by President Muhammadu Buhari, must be reinforced.

“It is for this reason, Mr Chairman, that we have decided to pull our meagre resources together to purchase the Expression of Interest and Nomination forms for President Buhari.

He has presented himself to our party members to be chosen as their candidate for the 2019 general elections.

Oshiomhole, while receiving the group, thanked its members for their gesture and for believing in President Buhari and the APC administration

http://www.metronaija.ng/2019-why-we-bought-forms-for-buhari-group-2/

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by dukie25: 9:23am On Sep 06, 2018
“It is for this reason, Mr Chairman, that we have decided to pull our meagre resources together to purchase the Expression of Interest and Nomination forms for President Buhari

If Buhari win these guys don hammer. Reminds me of Maina who invested some of his loot on Buhari's election. Paid off big time when Buhari won and the "wanted" Maina returned to Nigeria a hero, he was even promoted.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by SolutionMee: 9:23am On Sep 06, 2018
cheesy

The only reason that can make a group of educated youths to purchase nomination form for a 77-year old high school graduate is sophistication.
Meanwhile, by the year 2020, we'll launch the next Curiosity Rover on Mars while Nigerians will still be complaining about bad leadership. Honestly speaking, the youths of this country are mentally ill. Forget about their rant online on good governance. Their priority is very shallow.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by delugajackson: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2018
They can only decieve gullible minds. Only the wise can see through their gimmicks.

24 Likes

Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by Jokerman(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2018
come on shuttup... you guys are just proxies used by clowns like Buhari to buy the form... you think Nigerians are stupid... Awon eleribu....

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by yomi96(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2018
dukie25:

If Buhari win these guys don hammer. Reminds me of Maina who invested some of his loot on Buhari's election. Paid off big time when Buhari won and the "wanted" Maina returned to Nigeria a hero, he was even promoted.
so u think they actually paid with their money? any one who believes this supporter of APC should go back to his school for a refund

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by Nbote(m): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2018
Story for d Gods.. These are jus proxies thru which dey launder money ... If U know U know... Let d Presidency reveal how much d President pockets as security vote and stop trying to fool fools with d "modest and poor" President lone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by chivic(m): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2018
The most touching part is this:

"Speaking on why the group decided to purchase the forms on behalf of the President, its National Co-coordinator, Sunnsi Musa, said the President was not multi-millionaire cash wise."

This wickedness must stop.Even his extacode runs unto multi millions.Do you think Yusuf buhari was transfers and treated abroad with N2,500 naira?

My conclusion is that some of Nigerian lies are rooted in illiteracy and foolishness.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by Bizibi(m): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2018
I will put my two feet in both parties,anyone that win is fine by me......

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by MrRhymes101(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2018
Shabi na una money? As i bought beer for my landlord last night, do i owe anybody an explanation?... Wedding MC
Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by solochris(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2018
wasted 45M
Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2018
Those of us who love PMB love him unconditionally
If you are one of those who vexed by this, the lagoon is an option

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by cmikel: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2018
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by hisexcellency34: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2018
Nice strategy. Showing appreciation for loads of contracts

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by rawtouch: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2018
ncan..

PMB2019, daura..
Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by ibroauthen(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2018
Everybody with reasons sha...
It be like say me too go find reasons to leave Naija for USA
Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by SalamRushdie: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2018
It is 100 percentvwron for a president to accept such an offer from a faceless group who Nigerians know so little about like

Is NCAN registered with the VAC?

When was NCAN formed?

What do they stand for?

Who are their promoters ?

How do we know they dont have ties to terrorism or drugs ?

What is the source of their funding?

How are we sure they are not an affiliate of Bono Haram?

For a president to accept such an offer from such group shows how poor the though process in presidency is

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by saracus(f): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2018
When will all these lies stop. I just pity Nigerians because this man will show his true colours when he comes back 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by slivertongue: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2018
Eye service
u broke d 2010 electoral law as amended dat forbids more 1m 2given 2a candiate.

7 Likes

Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by Iseoluwani: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2018
hmmm

ur meager resources or they gave you the money to buy the form for them in ur name

oshee baddest lie ever liveth after LAI

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by blackboy2star(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2018
I enjoyed yesterday fa.. from a man that boarded taxi and was told that bus entering that house is full of ammunition to a set of youths used to front for political form purchase...

Next episode please

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by iloveyou82(f): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2018
Pdp should forget this election.
Tonymegabush1:
Money way they suppose give me make I add 2 my intending factory business... Abeg oooooooo group una fit lend me that money bcus I knew buhari Don win already na how e take happened we see come next year

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by Lomprico2: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2018
chivic:
The most touching part is this:

"Speaking on why the group decided to purchase the forms on behalf of the President, its National Co-coordinator, Sunnsi Musa, said the President was not multi-millionaire cash wise."

This wickedness must stop.Even his extacode runs unto multi millions.Do you think Yusuf buhari was transfers and treated abroad with N2,500 naira?

My conclusion is that some of Nigerian lies are rooted in illiteracy and foolishness.

And yusuf, buhari's only son cruises 150 million naira power bike.

Hahaha! I laugh in motherfucker!!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by Tomitohoimo(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2018
ok
Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by Dbboy(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2018
Lol, this show of fake love wont work for buhari this time around. He has been tasted and found wanting. Duara flight ticket should be sent to him. What rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by NCANSecretary: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2018
We have received several calls and messages on this issue and we want to categorically state that NCAN is not affiliated with any president or political party.

Ncansecretary
Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2018
Money way they suppose give me make I add 2 my intending factory business... Abeg oooooooo group una fit lend me that money bcus I knew buhari Don win already na how e take happened we see come next year
Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by Notatribalist(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2018
Aboki..i guess they also bought the power bike for Yusuf buhari?what about Aisha's powerful wristwatch?do we still have any intellectual in northern part of this country at all?can't this people reason with their brain?chai...

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by zone51: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2018
Saraki bought Presidential and Senatorial tickets

Tambuwa bought Presidential and Governorship tickets

Sule lamido bought Senatorial and Presidential tickets.

...people of God, Permission to laugh small grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by wyde: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2018
yomi96:
so u think they actually paid with their money? any one who believes this supporter of APC should go back to his school for a refund

you sabi the thing grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Why We Bought Forms For Buhari – Group by SEONaijaExpert: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2018
They obviously know the progress achieved so far and within 3 years.

PMB till 2023!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youths/Women Rally For Buhari In Bebeji LG In Kano (Photos) / Security Officer, 6 Others Nabbed For Dealing In Cocaine / 3 Soldiers Killed, 10 Others Wounded In ISWAP IED Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.