Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Pwc Latest! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Latest! (1465 Views)

Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 / Pwc 2016 Graduate Recruitment / PWC Recruitment For Experience Banking Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pwc Latest! by basiks: 12:07am On Jul 01, 2010
Please does anyone in the house who sat for the PWC test (which took place early June) have any updates from them 'cos they said they'll get in touch towards June ending and, last time I checked, June just ended.
But since they said they'd only get in touch with the successful ones, has anyone heard from 'em yet?
Any news or latest gist would help as I believe that I speak for so many who took that test.
Thank you
Re: Pwc Latest! by melodytoda: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2010
i wrote and i have not heard from them.
Re: Pwc Latest! by pingu2k5(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2010
On some other fora, some people claim they've been contacted through a phone call and invited for interview on the 28th of July.
Re: Pwc Latest! by melodytoda: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2010
there is still time.

Lets keep praying
Re: Pwc Latest! by newage1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 02, 2010
I just recieved my invitation for an interview. PRAISE GOD. I strongly pray this is it finally (Amen).

Wed, June 30, 2010 5:15:14 PMGraduate Trainee Interview
From: "banke.amole-adams@ng.pwc.com" <banke.amole-adams@ng.pwc.com>Add to Contacts
To:

PERSONAL HISTORY RECORD FORM (July 2010).docx (36KB)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Candidate

Thank you for writing our recent test for the Graduate Trainee position.

We have reviewed your tests results and are pleased to inform you that you were successful at the tests. Accordingly, we will like to invite you for an interview as follows;

Date: Tuesday, 27 July 2010
Time: 8.00 am
Venue: PricewaterhouseCoopers, 252E Muri Okunola Street Victoria Island

Please fill out the attached Personal History Record form. You are expected to bring this with you to the venue of the interview along with the originals and photocopies of ALL your credentials (WAEC results, University certificate, NYSC certificate, any Professional certificates etc.), CV, birth certificate and evidence of current salary, if any.
We thank you for your interest in PricewaterhouseCoopers, the time you have spent in the process so far, and we wish you success at the interviews.

Warm Regards

Banke Amole-Adams | PricewaterhouseCoopers
Human Capital Unit | 252E Muri Okunola Street | Victoria Island | Lagos | Nigeria
(: +234 1 2711700 ext. 1218 | 7: +234 1 2703109 | *: banke.amole-adams@ng.pwc.com

visit www.pwc.com/ng/careers
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
Re: Pwc Latest! by aieromon(m): 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2010
@new age
It's not advisable to post sensitive information in a public forum such as this.I suggest you modify your post.
Thank you.
Re: Pwc Latest! by Lumento: 8:44am On Jul 03, 2010
I believe new-age just wanted to show evidence of the invitation. But he was too innocent about it and almost put himself in trouble.
He/She only got lucky that no personal information (such as name and email address) was displayed in what that was posted. If not, whoever new age really is cld av bn easily traced and penalised.
If he's reading this, he just learnt his lesson against next time.
Re: Pwc Latest! by melodytoda: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2010
Congrats Bro.

u are good.

Make nairalanders proud on that day.
Re: Pwc Latest! by infomaniac: 12:53am On Jul 06, 2010
Please I got the invitation bt on the attached doc, I dont know wat to fill in for my ref no. which happens to be the first detail. Can sum1 pls help me out on ds?
Re: Pwc Latest! by dolu2007(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2010
Recruitment opportunity here- www.pwc.com/gx/en/careers

(1) (Reply)

Free Oil Company Test Training / Saipem Technical Test / Ui Pg Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.