Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,442 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

The Blind Alley - Semi Final Episode - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Blind Alley - Semi Final Episode (303 Views)

Pastor's Second Wife - Final Episode / The Blind Alley - Episode 17 / Impregnate Me Or I Die - Final Episode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Alley - Semi Final Episode by Jameskyrian(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2018
*The blind Alley - Semi Final Episode*

������������⚔��

The cat is finally outta the bag..

Great fear gripped us as Mathew’s mother slumped, i thought her case would be like papa’s own.

Fortunately for us, she only lost consciousness for a while as we already drenched her clothes with water. She was resuscitated almost immediately.

She got up and sat down on a plastic chair infront of the main building, looking steadily at me.

I couldn’t decipher why she could probably be looking at me.

Maybe, in her mind, she must have taken me to the police to detain me for destroying her son’s saccadotal life or probably lynched me for the perceived sacrilege.

Semi walked up to me and and held me by the hands, looked me straight in the eyes and asked.

“how did this happen Obiọma?.

” why did you hide this from me all these while?

“why did you chose to embarrass me like this?.

The myriads of those annoying questions kept on gushing out from his buccal cavity without even asking if i was being attentive.

He was quite indignant.......

Continue reading on the link below

� � � � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/09/06/the-blind-alley-semi-final-episode/
Re: The Blind Alley - Semi Final Episode by Ann2012(f): 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
Phew....

This is serious, still expecting the solution to this problem.

Semi and Obioma's mistake is affecting their family members.

Well done OP
Re: The Blind Alley - Semi Final Episode by Jameskyrian(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2018
Ann2012:
Phew....

This is serious, still expecting the solution to this problem.

Semi and Obioma's mistake is affecting their family members.

Well done OP

Thanks beautiful Ann...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Message To A Lazy Person / Short Story Competition Accepting Submission In February / Dream World And The Space Of LIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.