Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Let's Solve All Computer Hardware And Software Issue - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Let's Solve All Computer Hardware And Software Issue (694 Views)

Resolve Computer Hardware /software Related Issues On Whatsapp. / Computer Hardware/software Repair / Solution To Computer Hardware/software Issue For Free!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Solve All Computer Hardware And Software Issue by dmahn(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2018
Hello there, this thread is created to solve all computer software and hardware issues. I'm an expert with more than 10yrs of experience when it's comes to computer engineering and I ll be glad to help you with my expertise and reduce the exploitation from engrs
Did you know?? that some of the issues your computer is having just need little adjustment you can do on your own, there are some problems you can solve with just the command prompt tool and engr will collect thousands from you, You can recover any lost files in ur computer with few recovery codes. We have large database for all software and computer drivers

Post all issue here and let's discuss a permanent solution to it.... You can always chat me up on whatsapp 08163283854 if you need any info ASAP as it's always available.... I'm based in Oyo state (Ibadan)

(1) (Reply)

20 Facts You Must Know About Digital Marketing. / Used Toshiba Satellite Laptop Harman/cardon Speaker For Sale / Get 60% Discount On Computer Acessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.