Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) (45756 Views)

Birthday:Papaya-ex Recieves 5million Naria And Huge Money Cake From Fans! -pics / Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) / Bbnaija: Lolu Receives Warm Welcome In South Africa, Gets Gifts From Fans (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by tintingz(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
kenonze:
Wasted sperm
He's getting his money and happy.
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by dustydee: 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
Griezwoman:
Bobrisky is on his way to meet with his UK fans and he's journeying in style.

The popular cross-dresser shared a photo of himself flying first-class to the UK and informed his fans that he'll be with them in a bit.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/bobrisky-flies-first-class-to-the-uk-to-meet-his-fans-pics/

Looks like business class to me.
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
Bobo dey risky.

Bobo odi risky

Nothing do u jor
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
fans how
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by milemimi93(m): 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
kenonze:
Wasted sperm

Are you in any way better than bobrisky?

Bobby is a male acting like a female and you are a male disguising here on NL as a female.
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by Harry00(m): 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
kenonze:
Wasted sperm
angry na u get am?
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by sammylink: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
who dash monkey banana
fuckingAyaya:
flying first class?
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by sheypian(m): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
Sapphire86:
Please oooo, I just have one question: in his passport and visa application forms, what does he tick as his sex, Male or female??

transgendered
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by autonomous22: 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
fyn girl..
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by osusuallstars: 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
but truly, this guy is living his dream. he has escaped poverty, be able to cater for his siblings and achieve famous.There are many ways to achieve your goal in life. for all i know, bobrisky outside is a different person from bobrisky inside with his family.He will soon get married to his girlfriend in London
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by talk2max: 2:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
“....on His way to meet with HIS uk fans and HE’S Journeying in Style,
....shared a photo of himself,
....and informed HIS that HE’LL fans that HELL be with them in a bit”

Well atleast dem no do mistake refer to HIM as her lol

Griezwoman:

The popular cross-dresser shared a photo of himself flying first-class to the UK and informed his fans that he'll be with them in a bit.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/bobrisky-flies-first-class-to-the-uk-to-meet-his-fans-pics/

Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by Popularity(m): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
Sapphire86:
Please oooo, I just have one question: in his passport and visa application forms, what does he tick as his sex, Male or female??
Go to embassy
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by Didi2d(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
Can someone please explain to me how he was screened at The airport. Will he pass through immigration with his real face or with this makeup.
Really want to know.
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by whowantfuck(m): 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
Metuh:
That is already flying first class which you can't even dream of? SMH
Your hatred can't even pass above your roof self. mtcheeew
sorry
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by Bintuenyo: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Love you bobby
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
Griezwoman:

More below:

smh..

Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by Eze2000(m): 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
Sapphire86:

Seems like you have not filled any modern form lately. There's always an opinion for transgenders!

*SEX
> Male
> Female
> Other
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by Paul112(m): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
fuckingAyaya:
flying first class?
ur dogs look like boobrisky
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by Godson201333(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
pest lollll grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by Kaybaba5(m): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
Bholutife18:
Oh! Good for her.

Pls note, not her but him..

Always take note
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by wakaawaka(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin d aiport officials face.. real picture- i was standing behind bobriski

Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by Glink2018(m): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
Metuh:

That is already flying first class which you can't even dream of? SMH

Your hatred can't even pass above your roof self. mtcheeew

That's why made him your role model. ( You know what I mean )
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by TruthHurts100: 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
Griezwoman:

More below:

Any person wey like this thing Na edeeeot
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by calliope(f): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
Only ugly jobless ladies on this forum are the ones bashing this fine young man as there know there can never be as good looking as he is, young lads please stay off drugs
woman not man.
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by MrMystrO(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
olisaokere:

I dont understand.you mean the British immigration will allow Entry for this double identity individual.I would like to see his passport.

Lol you think Britain is Backward Nigeria shey? For your info, Transgender people are Actually Celebrated over there, Not shamed the way we do here. Try and get more exposure please

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by behold2017: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hell awaits
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by tunary(m): 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
7Alexander:

Wasted sperm flying First Class, you the useful sperm what do you fly? You do well
Okada
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by fizzy1: 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
who b dis1........ grin grin grin grin grin
gay mama
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by deebrain(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2018
Sapphire86:

I owe you a can of malt for this brilliant question
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by Zirah: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
kenonze:
Wasted sperm

He's not. He's richer than your dad will ever be.
Re: Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) by Sapphire86(f): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
deebrain:

I owe you a can of malt for this brilliant question

Maltina pls!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fan Who Dissed Her For Dating Seun Egbegbe / Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com / Happie Boys Don't Look Happy - Lady Reports After Encountering Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.