Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,715 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car (39694 Views)

Original, Casio Digital Wrist Watches Available With FREE DELIVERY / Shop Top5 Sunflower Rings On Etsy / World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by youngsahito(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2018
hope they can be used to check time in heaven

1 Like

Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by openmine(m): 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
What's the business value of the watch?
Can the watch give me more money?
Does it have fridge in the watch?
Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by marttol: 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
ProfEinstein:
Vanity!!
I concur... If you have the watch and at the end of the day you still die
Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by Oduwils222(m): 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
Aboki whrist watch better pass jhor
Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by Jackipapa: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ajeo!

The watch go watch me go heaven?
Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by sacajawea: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lexxyla:
If I have the money, I won't hesitate to purchase whatever I like including all of these and many more

Call it vanity, it's your opinion
Pls just buy Rolex when you do ehn they donate their profits to Charity
Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Apple Watch sef cost die .
See ElRufai dy rock Apple Watch grin cheesy
All these Old men sabi beta thing

Ehn e cost but e no cost die; and e fine scatter.

The latest one costs less than 100k
Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by chical: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
How many time does it tell

1 Like

Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by Popularity(m): 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
The capitalists world
Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Apple Watch sef cost die .
See ElRufai dy rock Apple Watch grin cheesy
All these Old men sabi beta thing
Selfish greedy useless old people, siphoning money meant for everyone to be wasted by themselves alone. Height of wickedness.
Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by IYANGBALI: 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
Dangote is not using any of those wristwatches and he is stinkingly rich
Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by NobodyKnows(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lucid1:

Ehn e cost but e no cost die; and e fine scatter.

The latest one costs less than 100k
Lmao , E pass 100k o.
The average series 3 hovers around 150k or so
Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by okrikaboi: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
one religious bigot go shout vanity so many poor minded xtians put there
ps am Christian and i believe in heaven on earth
Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by LordAdam16: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
vcente:
No patek on the list?

It wasn't written by a watch enthusiast and certainly wasn't by a person who did research. The Patek Philippe 1518 was sold for $11m in 2016, which should put it above the Louis Moinet.

If you're buying a wrist watch above $1m and it isn't a Patek Philipe, Audemars Piguet, or IWC; you might as well just buy jewels or paintings. The Choppard, Breguet on the list are great as hand-me downs and will NEVER drop in value, but that's just a common feature of luxury watches--try looking for a 1984 Rolex Submariner. But watchmaking is more than stacking precious stones on a generic movement. It's both science and an art form.

Breguet, Choppard, Graff, heck even Rolex; do not have the expertise and widely-acclaimed aplomb of Patek, Audemars, and IWC.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by NobodyKnows(m): 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

Selfish greedy useless old people, siphoning money meant for everyone to be wasted by themselves alone. Height of wickedness.
Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by Kharol1234: 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
moni wer pesin go use start bus transportation na e i go go use buy watch am i mad....na pesin wer him village pple dae follow am fit do dat kind tin
Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by Burgerlomo: 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2018
Phred1717:
My state monthly budget is what someone is holding on his hand
cool

Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by Burgerlomo: 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
Oduwils222:
Aboki whrist watch better pass jhor

Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by Olaolud: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
damn expensive
Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by IMASTEX: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lexxyla:
If I have the money, I won't hesitate to purchase whatever I like including all of these and many more

Seconded, people calling it vanity are just consoling themselves with the word.
Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by RexTramadol1: 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
I still wonder the rationale behind buying expensive wrist watches

Zit durability? longevity? abi unavailability to many?

So far it's good on my wrist, fits my dress code and is giving correct time date and maybe weather forecast........

It's all good at highest tens of thousands.
Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by toprealman: 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
omocalabar:
Wow....so costly...so how much will this my own be??
Daddy freeze come ooo
Maybe for safety, they give the buyers of any of those free monthly supply of yours cover.
No mind me ooh....ur watch fine wella.
Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by oluwaflames7(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2018
rebuke poverty o
DLuciano:
Will the clock tell me the coming of our Lord Jesus? Rubbish! I rather give my money to charity.
Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by Icon79(m): 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Actually, the only people who waste money on these kind of stuffs are the yahoo boys and the corrupt politicians. The actual rich people are more concerned with investing their money.

O pari

Icon4s:
The wrist watch go tell you what time it is in heaven? undecided

Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by norastan: 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
Will the watch show us the future or is it just normal time mtchewww
Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by dollarnaira: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lexxyla:

If........hmmmm
Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by Smoj(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
Can those watches say the exact time & date someone would die? If no, they're as useless as the 'P' in psychology.
Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by Valfrankie(m): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
Aboki go fit replace the battery if e spoil? undecided undecided
Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by Valfrankie(m): 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
Icon79:
Actually, the only people who waste money on these kind of stuffs are the yahoo boys and the corrupt politicians. The actual rich people are more concerned with investing their money.

O pari

Some actual rich people will buy these watches and they are known as collectors.
Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by priyeafridigit8: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
100% Practical Digital Marketing Training In Iagos at N29.999k. Join New Classes

Do you know that many Nigerian companies, brands, businesses, organizations and even celebrities have budgeted billions of naira to put their businesses, products, services and brands online….they are looking to employ Social Media/Digital Savvy, influencers, and experts to manage or market their online campaigns and account on their behalf because marketing is moving from basically traditional sense of marketing to highly digitalized methods…..why are you not tapping into this?

Digital Media Marketing Module breakdown

Digital Marketing – Package 2

Web Analytics (Google Analytic)
Blogging
SEO
Email Marketing
Basics of Graphics
Price – 29,999 (2 weeks

Re: Top5 Wrist Watches Expensive Than Any Car by chuskaprince(m): 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
will it tell when the world will end?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makeup Artist Ruins Lady's Wedding Photos, Gets Called Out / Han Hyun Min, Korean-Nigerian Model Becomes Pioneer In Korean Fashion Scene / Nigerian Instagram Accounts To Kickstart Your Business Online Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.