Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Ivan Rakitic: Let Them Die! Modric Will Win The 2018 Ballon D'or Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivan Rakitic: Let Them Die! Modric Will Win The 2018 Ballon D'or Award (771 Views)

Who Was The Best Player That Never Won The Ballon d'Or Award? / Profiles Of Nigeria's Opponents At The 2018 Russia World Cup / 100 Facts About The 2018 World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ivan Rakitic: Let Them Die! Modric Will Win The 2018 Ballon D'or Award by Gisthoodng(m): 12:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
Barcelona midfielder, Ivan Rakitic has said that fellow country man Luka Modric will win the 2018 Ballon D'or Award.

The Croatian believes Modric is the best in the world and should deservedly win the Ballon D'or.

He has also made it clear he will be proud and happy to see Modric win win the Award for this year.

Modric won the Champions League with Real Madrid last season and also help Croatia reach the final of the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

In an interview with Croatian outlet, Novi List, Rakitic said: “We’ve been together in the national team for 11 years, went through a lot, I love him as my brother.

“I am happy he decided to stay in the national team, I don’t know what my decision would have been if he retired.

“Modric is now La Liga’s big gun, he’s the best player in the world, and he deserves the Ballon d’Or 2018, the only award missing from his cabinet”.

He added, “Those who are jealous of Luka, let them die with their jealousy! I’m proud of him and as happy as if I’m winning those awards myself”.

Source:>>http://www.sportdab.com.ng/2018/09/2018-ballon-d-let-them-die-modric-will.html

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Ivan Rakitic: Let Them Die! Modric Will Win The 2018 Ballon D'or Award by Merimental(m): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
despite d Rivalry its Country b4 club.dats d spirit
Re: Ivan Rakitic: Let Them Die! Modric Will Win The 2018 Ballon D'or Award by Thejustw14(m): 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hypocrite.:!!:.Saying this coz messi or no barca player is in the equation.:!!:.
Re: Ivan Rakitic: Let Them Die! Modric Will Win The 2018 Ballon D'or Award by Humchi(m): 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
Thejustw14:
Hypocrite.:!!:.Saying this coz messi or no barca player is in the equation.:!!:.

all these penaldo fans, must you have a reason for your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Ivan Rakitic: Let Them Die! Modric Will Win The 2018 Ballon D'or Award by Anduku: 6:51am On Sep 07, 2018
And he deserves it too

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Zinedine Zidane Rejects Juventus, £13m Deal For Manchester United Job / 100validpredict Free Daily Idea / Manchester United Mocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.