Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Actress, Lydia Clarke Heston Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Lydia Clarke Heston Is Dead (366 Views)

Actress Lydia Lawrence-nze Pens An Emotional Note As She Welcomes A Baby / “my Big Ass Won Me Differences Awards” — Top Ghanaian Actress Lydia Forson / My Big Ass & Big Tits Won Me More Than 5 Awards –ghanaian Actress, Lydia Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Lydia Clarke Heston Is Dead by ogunwale321: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hollywood actress, Lydia Clarke Heston, who is the wife of Charlton Heston, has been reported dead.

According to Fox News, the news of her death was confirmed by her son, Fraser, in a statement released on Wednesday.

Heston, who was married to the late Oscar-winning actor for 64 years, died on Monday from complications due to pneumonia.

The statement read: “She lived an amazing life. At 95 years old she knew a lot of famous people from John F. Kennedy to Nancy and Ronald Reagan.

“My mother was very active in the civil rights movement and even marched with Dr. Martin Luther King. She had a great love for photography and has travelled all over the world. She was prone to sea-sickness, but she sailed every sea in the world”

Heston is survived by son Fraser and daughter Holly, and their grandchildren Jack, Ridley and Charlie.

https://infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/4246/actress-lydia-clarke-heston-is-dead?new=1

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actress, Funke Adesiyan Picks APC Nomination Form / Is It True That Davido Is Outside Nysc Orientation Camp? / Davido’s Babymama, Sophia, Takes Kemi Olunloyo To God In Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.