Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

The Biggest Scam In Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Biggest Scam In Betting (705 Views)

Easy Way To Win Million's In Betting / You Can Only Get This In Betting 100 = 589,793 / If You Have Lost So Much Money In Betting Pick My Games. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest Scam In Betting by tradepunter: 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
Is the discouragement in betting on smaller odds, while you chase the BIG JUICY APPLE with the hope that you make that one hit one day.

While small odds might appear as a fools game or like picking penny on a train track, one should also understand there is a range you must not go lower than and there is a systematic approach in allocating capital or staking.

Secondly one must understand that there is a psychological aspect towards betting that you as a punter can never attain. This psychological level is unattainable because most punters self destruct before even taking off. But once you get to this level loosing is nothing, because it now becomes a means to an end. For this reason they say only 10% of individuals involved in betting are actually successful.

Have you ever placed a bet like an accumulator of couple of games whose kick off time is spread across from morning to evening, and as the day goes on you games are clicking and all of a sudden the last one or few ones to the last are getting stuck.

Then all of a sudden the feeling of been robbed of the handwork you have put into the compilation process starts creeping into your head then the desire to stake a large amount in any random game comes in from no where, then Before you know it you are executing this irrational decision because you just want to salvage the situation.

Scientist call this the fear of missing out and chasing losses. whether you betting on a sports even online or offline or even on virtual sport its still the same feeling you get when you engage.

What strategies have we observed that can curb this irrational and erratic behavior?? To that question are several answers in which having a self belief is one of them, yes its sounding all religious but its a fact.

Another one is knowing where you stand as a punter, PLENTY OF UNA TOO GREEDY, only you want over 2.5, you want half time full time, you want half time draw, you want this and that all for one ticket... when you mix too many things you end creating a perfect recipe for disaster and when its cuts you start sing only one game cut you. In life there is nothing like that stone nearly KILLED A BIRD, its either it killed it or it didn't kill it.... find a market you good and consistent in and stick to it regardless

Some tipping sites offer fair accuracy 50%-80% of strike rates on all their suggestion, but because of your laziness you don't study the nature of the tips and the success rates of those tips( regardless the work others have put into producing it for you)

You just collect all the games and put money and pray to God it clicks. Then you start singing the song of FAILURES nah only one game cut me (You don't know how stupid and low life this sounds), if one game is cutting isn't that telling you something otherwise?

But hey you won't see this because you follow what the gambling industry have told you always bet small to win big, so even if you know what to do, you still end up repeating the same failed process over and over again. And keep crying nah only one game cut me,

YES this is what i have to offer, as a market research and development analyst i have over the years developed models used in trading stocks and other financial instruments. This have made me come to realize that you can treat betting with the same narrative of been a random entity that exhibits trends and patterns.

SO why do i wanna pass this knowledge on? because i believe every individuals have their internal capacity to advance things beyond certain levels, therefore making it more fine tuned and efficient.

I have taken time to back test all my theories and have applied them with a successful test run. i specifically created an account that have shown consistent solid records, reason is to solely present to those that are willing to learn.

This is not just another crappy theoretical nairaland thread, this a thread that is meant to reach out to those who really want to make money through punting, this is thread for those who believe big odds are only honey traps that keeps trapping those chasing the big money with the false hope they will hit it soon.

If you are believer in consistency and steady build up, hit me up/

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Scam In Betting by Wangxiao(m): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hello
Re: The Biggest Scam In Betting by Stooi76(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2018
Waiting
Re: The Biggest Scam In Betting by tradepunter: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hello if interested send me message to mikespage81@gmail.com
Re: The Biggest Scam In Betting by tradepunter: 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
Please if you reside in abuja send me an email, that is were we will be running the program from. Because as it is we prefer engaging in a classroom setting instead of the online system were credibility becomes an issue

(1) (Reply)

El Classico: Busquet Vs Casemiro; Who Is A Better Engine Room? / OFFICIAL : PSG Star Cavani Beats Ronaldo & Messi To Win Golden Foot Award 2018 / 2odds Banker For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.