Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,452 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Tonto Dike Reacts To The Allegation Of Sleeping With A South Africa Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tonto Dike Reacts To The Allegation Of Sleeping With A South Africa Pastor (381 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Reacts To The Allegation Of Sleeping With A South Africa Pastor by Kingdomxclusive: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
Tonto Dike Reacts To The Allegation Of Sleeping With a South Africa Pastor.

Nollywood performing artist and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh has at long last reacted to claims she is involved with dubious South African minister, Shepherd Bushiri.

It would be reviewed back in May, Tonto was in Bushiri's congregation, Enlightened Christian Gathering church, where she talked at the congregation's Youth meeting.

Responding to the assertions she laid down with the minister, Tonto composed on IG;

"A specific story has been conveyed to my notice. I have as it may, been unfit to react because of my bustling timetable, very busy. That was an especially bustling week for me as my emphasis was on a few of my philanthropy occasions. It was the World festival against HUMAN TRAFFICKING week and as a NAPTIP AMBASSADOR I was effectively occupied.

Right off the bat, I need to express that I don't compose this for anybody yet to Make my child glad when he grows up…

A while back I was reached by a congregation in South Africa through the churchs organization delegate by name Brenda.

I was reached for a YOUTH serminar. I asked for to carry along a few people with me which incorporated my make up artist @vugo24. And including my family and a companion who had constantly loved the good news of this said church…

Then, I was paid an appearance charge and out of the benevolence of my heart. I imparted a segment of my expense to Brenda, the previously mentioned companion and my make up artist.

I gave what I could every individual at a time,Job was done I stuffed up and left back to being a mother and a helpful person..

I was never welcomed to S.A by any companion nor was I acquainted with the congregation by a companion in NIGERIA or outside the nation for my appearance… I truly would have let this slide yet I can't be quiet and have my great name discolored and be connected with such loathsome and dishonorable act

I can not represent any other individual but rather myself…

A warning
A notice to whosoever is behind this deception, hawking all these malignant bits of gossip, I would advice you to stop.

There are things I wouldn't take likely particularly now as a mother. *****

I would prefer not to be reserved in with the names of individuals who do this(Sleep with minister) shocking act…

I Go to church to serve my God and could think less about any other person. Going to church is a road where I contact with my maker and not do something else…

I am a Christian, I am GROWING every day in GODS VINE yard however I wouldn't sit and watch my great name go up on fire over a malevolent EVIL story…

Be careful

Past the point where it is possible TO FAIL NOW GUYS,GIVE UP!

See website here www.kingdomxclusive.com
Re: Tonto Dike Reacts To The Allegation Of Sleeping With A South Africa Pastor by AlphLukau: 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
Shepherd Bushiri .... This Man Again

(1) (Reply)

Who Created The Giants? / 5 Misunderstood, And Well Popularized Double "Edged Swords" / The Program Is Running

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.