Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Photos:Natalie Nunn Goes Completely Unclad For The First Time 18+ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos:Natalie Nunn Goes Completely Unclad For The First Time 18+ (1003 Views)

Tyree Boyce And Natalie Adepoju Are Dead / Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. / Gifty Goes Completely Nude Again On Instagram (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos:Natalie Nunn Goes Completely Unclad For The First Time 18+ by nigeriapenmedia: 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2018

Reality TV star, Natalie Nunn who gave birth to her first child 16 months ago is feeling more confident than ever with her post-baby body and has had her first implied nude shoot.

The 33-year-old who is married to fitness trainer Jacob Payne was the first to leave the Celebrity Big Brother house.

According to her, she did the nude shoot after 10 years of being on TV and in Hollywood, because she felt as a new mom it was something for her.

Read what she wrote and see more photos below,’I did my first implied nude shoot! Totally naked! why after 10 years of being on TV and in Hollywood because I felt as a new mommy it was something for me… A confidence booster that moms can be HOT TOO! And even tho my body has changed and I have never had work done, I feel its important to remind yourself and all the moms in the world and ladies out there WE CAN BE HOT TOO and still be a great MOTHER.’

See More Nude Photos Below....

Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/photos-reality-tv-star-natalie-nunn-goes-completely-naked-for-the-first-time-to-promote-body-confidence-18-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: Photos:Natalie Nunn Goes Completely Unclad For The First Time 18+ by nigeriapenmedia: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West’ S Son , Saint Is A Handsome Little Boy! / Size Doesn’t Matter To Me In Bed- Joke Lawal / Poverty Die Crusade ; Just Like Pastor Baddo Ybnl crew Also Rock White Garment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.