Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Drop In Here If You Are Preparing For The GMAT Or GRE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drop In Here If You Are Preparing For The GMAT Or GRE (458 Views)

Giveaway!!! Register For Toefl Or Gre For N55k Only! / JAMB Records 4.01 % Drop In Applications Received In 2018 – NBS / Differences Between The Gmat And Gre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop In Here If You Are Preparing For The GMAT Or GRE by MICROGRAMng(m): 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
Re: Drop In Here If You Are Preparing For The GMAT Or GRE by MICROGRAMng(m): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Drop In Here If You Are Preparing For The GMAT Or GRE by MICROGRAMng(m): 9:05am On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Drop In Here If You Are Preparing For The GMAT Or GRE by MICROGRAMng(m): 9:14am On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Drop In Here If You Are Preparing For The GMAT Or GRE by MICROGRAMng(m): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Drop In Here If You Are Preparing For The GMAT Or GRE by MICROGRAMng(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Drop In Here If You Are Preparing For The GMAT Or GRE by MICROGRAMng(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Drop In Here If You Are Preparing For The GMAT Or GRE by MICROGRAMng(m): 9:53am On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Drop In Here If You Are Preparing For The GMAT Or GRE by MICROGRAMng(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Drop In Here If You Are Preparing For The GMAT Or GRE by MICROGRAMng(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Drop In Here If You Are Preparing For The GMAT Or GRE by MICROGRAMng(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Drop In Here If You Are Preparing For The GMAT Or GRE by lynnswt: 8:11am On Oct 20, 2018
MICROGRAMng:

Probability theory for the GMAT/GRE
(One of Eight posts)

Probability questions come up a lot in the Quantitative section of the typical GMAT or GRE exam and a lot of candidates fail them. Our strategy for passing probability questions is very simple - understand the principles involved; and rightly apply the principles.

Probability is a quantity that expresses the chance of an event occurring in a long series of repeated trials of the event.

Probability questions are all about EVENTS and OUTCOMES. The typical probability question will describe to you, a DESIRED OUTCOME, and your job, as the candidate writing the exam will be for you to orchestrate a SERIES OF EVENTS that lead to the desired outcome, ASSIGN PROBABILITIES to these series of events and hence compute the probability that the desired outcome described by the question will come to pass.

If you understand the immediate bolded above, probability questions will be very easy for you.

We'll be right back.
I like what u do. Can i please get a Gmat past questions from you. Like 2016. Please. My email is obotlynda9@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Drop In Here If You Are Preparing For The GMAT Or GRE by Cbliz(m): 9:02pm On May 16, 2019
Good day fam.
I just created a whatsapp group for those who are taking the GMAT soon and will like to share ideas on how to ace the exam and get admission into a top B-School. Kindly drop your number so I can add you to the group.

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc/snepco National University Scholarship 2018 For Nigerian Students / Unilag Msc Finance Past Question. To All Msc Students, Graduates And Aspirants / BSU Students Protest In NYSC Office Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.