Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Advice Needed On Affiliate Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed On Affiliate Marketing (445 Views)

How To Make Money On Affiliate Marketing In 2023 / Free Skype Group Training On Affiliate Marketing Methods -make $50 -$100 Daily.. / Advice Needed On How To Start Small Scale Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On Affiliate Marketing by Ajibolatao(m): 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hello,

I've been studying affiliate marketing, and I want to venture into it. Things are not always the way marketers do say which is the reason why I need your advice.

1. Is affiliate marketing worth it?

I don't want to waste my time. I would like those that are into affiliate marketing or who have done it before to answer this.

2. What time frame can I start earning?

I know that I will do things right so it should be a matter of the prospects of affiliate marketing that will determine my earnings.

Lastly, I will appreciate someone with experience who can mentor me.

Thank you.
Re: Advice Needed On Affiliate Marketing by bedfordng(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
it is worth it if you know how to go about it and Also patience
Re: Advice Needed On Affiliate Marketing by Ajibolatao(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2018
bedfordng:
it is worth it if you know how to go about it and Also patience

Thank you so much.
I hope I can learn one or two things from you.
Hope you wouldn't mind if I contact you.
Re: Advice Needed On Affiliate Marketing by FunnyDude(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Yes, it's a great means of passive income. But it takes patience and dedication.

Hope you've created your Clickbank account?
Re: Advice Needed On Affiliate Marketing by Ajibolatao(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
FunnyDude:
Yes, it's a great means of passive income. But it takes patience and dedication.

Hope you've created your Clickbank account?

No. I'm thinking of getting a website/blog first.

Can I contact you??
Re: Advice Needed On Affiliate Marketing by webtutorr: 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ajibolatao:

Can I contact you??

If you stay in Port harcourt, you can contact me for the website setup and linking it with your affiliate sites
Re: Advice Needed On Affiliate Marketing by Ajibolatao(m): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2018
webtutorr:

If you stay in Port harcourt, you can contact me for the website setup and linking it with your affiliate sites

I'm a web designer myself.
Re: Advice Needed On Affiliate Marketing by cybernaut(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
Affiliate marketing is good if you are starting out as a beginner. I will advice you to start with free blog if you are into regular affiliate business. What I mean by regular affiliate marketing is you drive traffic to advertise website and you make a sale then you earn your commission but if you are in CPA affiliate business I will advice you to own paid website or blog not free one. My regards to you.
Re: Advice Needed On Affiliate Marketing by Ajibolatao(m): 12:10am On Sep 07, 2018
cybernaut:
Affiliate marketing is good if you are starting out as a beginner. I will advice you to start with free blog if you are into regular affiliate business. What I mean by regular affiliate marketing is you drive traffic to advertise website and you make a sale then you earn your commission but if you are in CPA affiliate business I will advice you to own paid website or blog not free one. My regards to you.

Thank you.

If I own a website, I should be able to do the commission based affiliate and CPA.
I think that should be better.

What niche would you advise me to choose?
Re: Advice Needed On Affiliate Marketing by cybernaut(m): 12:44am On Sep 07, 2018
Ajibolatao:

Thank you.

If I own a website, I should be able to do the commission based affiliate and CPA.
I think that should be better.

What niche would you advise me to choose?
It depends on the niche you have a passion with. I love be around with dating niche and health niche. Regards.
Re: Advice Needed On Affiliate Marketing by myseyf(m): 1:40am On Sep 07, 2018
is a writing application
Re: Advice Needed On Affiliate Marketing by FunnyDude(m): 5:54am On Sep 07, 2018
Ajibolatao:

Can I contact you??

You will get free space on bloger,then pay like $10 for hosting your dot com domain.
Re: Advice Needed On Affiliate Marketing by FunnyDude(m): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ajibolatao:

Can I contact you??

Still a newbie. I'm under affliatejagaban

(1) (Reply)

Order For Your Virtual Dollar Card Now / New 31 Dollars Nigerian And 51 Dollars USA Verified Adsense For Sale Old Policy / Cut Off Agent In Mini Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.