Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP (49827 Views)

Names Of Ex-Governors Receiving Pensions In 10th Senate / Buhari, Osinbajo, Governors Get ₦‎651M Hardship Allowance / Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by bentlywills(m): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
bedspread:
SERAP should be more Explanatory...

Pension for Governors per Annum or what??

Pension for serving 8yrs??

Even if is per annum, is fvcking too much ... Most of these governors do nothing for the 8yrs the re in office

God help us
Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by correctyourself(m): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
These people has finished Nigeria, these people has made Nigeria a skeleton covered by beautiful clothes.

This nonsence should be stopped immediately, any presidential candidate who can promised to cancel this noncence should be voted.

1 Like

Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
Mmmmmmmmmm

It always beats my imagination why our youth keep campaigning and supporting these Niggas ppl that are sucking us with 6" inches pipe not even straw. Just imagine if these information were to be true an ex governor earns figures in billion and some of them have turn the Senate house to there fathers house tufiakwa embarassed
Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by Rilwayne001: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
What of Ex presidents?
Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by AngelicBeing: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
cheesy God go save us cheesy
Which God, God is rather waiting for Nigerians to stand up, stone all these criminals out of power and dumped them into the sea to be eaten by sharks, as long as Nigerians remain docile to the status quo, politicians will continue to rape the country without condom shocked

3 Likes

Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by anjilgreat(f): 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nigeria, my country. Most pensioners that worked for over 20yrs in this country hardly get up to 10% of most of these ex-governor's pension coupled with delays in their pension payment.

On the other hand, most ex-governors who worked for an average of 8yrs in addition to spending their retirements as senators or ministers with juicy salaries earn this much.

Why can't there be a law that stops them from collecting pensions from their states as long as they and still in active service?

Dear Nigerians, this madness and selfishness need to stop. We all own Nigeria and not just a few persons who do not slightly have the interest of Nigeria at heart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by anjilgreat(f): 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
Rilwayne001:
What of Ex presidents?
You can't even imagine what their pension will be like.
Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by Rilwayne001: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
This thread is enough reason for an hungry man to commit suicide. While the country languish in abject poverty, these people are busy gathering this much all for themselves cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry God why? How did I get here? embarassed embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by GSA01: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2018
this is totally ridiculous, how will ex Governors collect such huge amount of money as pension, yet some of the state can not even pay salary to their workers, some of them are still seating senators, Saraki still senate President, it will be better if the necessary agency review this ..
Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by deleo16(m): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2018
anjilgreat:
Nigeria, my country. Most pensioners that worked for over 20yrs in this country hardly get up to 10% of most of these ex-governor's pension coupled with delays in their pension payment.

On the other hand, most ex-governors who worked for an average of 8yrs in addition to spending their retirements as senators or ministers with juicy salaries earn this much.

Why can't there be a law that stops them from collecting pensions from their states as long as they and still in active service?

Dear Nigerians, this madness and selfishness need to stop. We all own Nigeria and not just a few persons who do not slightly have the interest of Nigeria at heart.
see their thread here they haven't pay them a dime. https://www.nairaland.com/2601563/nitel-pensioners-should-come
Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by AreaFada2: 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
The fact that revolution has not broken out in this country shows that we are collectively not serious and deserve all the bad leaders we get. shocked

3 Likes

Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by murphyibiam15(m): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2018
hmuhammad:
ask GEJ too
use ur brain..GEJ isn't holding any office at the moment
Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by anjilgreat(f): 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
deleo16:
see their thread here they haven't pay them a dime. https://www.nairaland.com/2601563/nitel-pensioners-should-come

This is wickedness of the highest order. There need to be a change of narrative in this country.

The annoying thing is that even the youths who are suppose to protest against this nonsense are supporting them.

1 Like

Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by InvertedHammer: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2018
/
No comments until I see the pension plan of Ngeneukwuenu, Sarki, Omenkalives and other online crew that politicians are using to brush their teeth.

//

1 Like

Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by Ofemannnu: 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
When I saw the infograph of poverty in the vanguard,I know that if something positive is not quickly done,there could be a very big revolution.
Poverty is skyrocketing.No matter the money Nigeria makes and this is mainly caused by our leaders.

Poor people were growing like yam...

2005-2010....35million people
During Obasanjo period.....29 million people What magic did Obasanjo perform here?
During Jonathan period.....61 million people enjoyed poverty.
During Buhari period.....87 million people are enjoying poverty.We became the overall champions of the world..

Is something wrong with us?
Look at all this money and we are suffering amidst bounties.

Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
we will keep lamenting from now till tomorrow but nothing will happen. instead of us having groups tagged

advocate of socioeconomic development activist
activist on poverty alleviation eradication and many pressure groups

rather we have,

buhari donation campaign group
buharist youth groups
atikulate national youth groups

the joke is on all of us not these politicians

2 Likes

Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by deleo16(m): 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
anjilgreat:

This is wickedness of the highest order. There need to be a change of narrative in this country.

The annoying thing is that even the youths who are suppose to protest against this nonsense are supporting them.
since 2014 they havent pay them anything including other FG parastatal such Nipost and co wickness of the highest order
Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by hopexter(m): 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2018
So after emptying the state's Account, a thief still gets this as pension? Imagine an ex governor who is also an ex senator. Just imagine the combined pensions. Nigeria my country. If corruption no kill us, we go die by corruption. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by Vickky2121: 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
slimfit1:
Ask Saraki if he is still earning from pension.

Saraki is dead .. his pension has stopped
Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by AndLeo(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
Man inhumanity to man.
Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by abbeyty(m): 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
It seems na all these politicians we come to serve in this country. May God help us.
Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by Guide777(m): 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
Who received the N140m from Edo state as ex-governors pension? Somebody tell me its not Osho?
Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nigeria is finished no wonder the country is not moving forward
Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by Icon79(m): 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
It's only in Nigeria that you get all these kinda bizarre "allowances". So these governors get stuffs like:
Transportation allowance? For what?? For living in the government house
Rent subsidy? For what exactly?? For living in the government house for free
Entertainment allowance

May God deliver Nigeria from greedy politicians!
#Sh!tholeCountry!!!

O pari

TheTrueSeeker:

I guess its per annum

Download more pension Acts per states here
https://www.ilorin.info/fullnews.php?id=10813
Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by Danchibez: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
DONADAMS:
just for 8 years? my papa wey serve una 35years for army how much una dey pay am?

U should b happy that ur father survive d jungle, wot of those that died in d jungle?
Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by Kollins01: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
Election is around the corner again to start paying pension for to be former governors and to be Senators, four years routine. Your vote is your power is a scam
Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by DONADAMS(m): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
Danchibez:

U should b happy that ur father survive d jungle, wot of those that died in d jungle?
I'm grateful bro...buh these people high handedness just taya me
Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by bedspread: 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
bashir1451:
Jeeeesu

Guy wat difference does it make?
Even if its per 10yrs Its still Madness.
Am Asking Questions and u answering me with Questions!!
Am dazed and Amazed at the same time with the fact that a Governor should be paid pension.
Its Criminal!!

1 Like

Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by emmyfemmy1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
Sai baba 4 second time
Re: How Much Ex-Governors Get As Pensions In Nigeria - SERAP by bashir1451(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
bedspread:

Am Asking Questions and u answering me with Questions!!
Am dazed and Amazed at the same time with the fact that a Governor should be paid pension.
Its Criminal!!

After Milking d state treasury dry, all they deserve are whips and Lashes not some Scary Pensions p.a

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Osogbo / Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo / Imo State Discovers Warehouse Loaded With Government Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.