Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo (20086 Views)

Gunmen Kill Only Son, Kidnap 8 Others In Abuja Community (Photos) / 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) / Herdsmen Kill Musa Edibo, Agbenema King & His Wife And 8 Others In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
jm
Re: 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo by Arysexy(m): 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2018
EVILFOREST:
May they never see our SKULLS in Jesus name, Amen

I prophesy, no skull of ours shall be searched for nor mined even as we trespass the high risk zones across the country.

Amen ooooo

2 Likes

Re: 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo by DarkMagic(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2018
Afonja haaaa undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo by JudasNaCarrot: 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
ahmEenu:
IGBOS FOOD DON DONE
Good that you know.

1 Like

Re: 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo by JudasNaCarrot: 6:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
ahmEenu:
IGBOS FOOD DON DONE
Good that you know. grin

1 Like

Re: 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo by TruthisOut: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2018

4 Likes

Re: 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo by crafteck(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
Half story, they attacked police van for no reason...
Re: 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo by chuose2: 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2018
Arysexy:
The sophisticated moronic afonja with adidas face has done it again.

They should check if the dead policeman head is still intact. Then no dey carry eye see skull for that waste side
AnunuebeAgbawo7:
These people sef... I just tire for their love for skull.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7724300_img20180906wa0000_jpeg817b3280dac0958e9d17291ddd2475b3

EVILFOREST:
May they never see our SKULLS in Jesus name, Amen

I prophesy, no skull of ours shall be searched for nor mined even as we trespass the high risk zones across the country.
AMEN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo by Tomoyayi(m): 6:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
slivertongue:
Why is there an increase in ritual killings in nigeria in this season especially in a particular part of this country

Obviously you didn't read the story. You just be mumu. No be by force to comment
Re: 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo by Dammylois(f): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
AND THIS KIND OF PEOPLE WILL EVER LOOK HUNGRY......
Re: 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo by Dammylois(f): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
AND THEY WILL EVER LOOK HUNGRY......

1 Like

Re: 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo by Icon79(m): 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
But why always them tho But why angry sad shocked

Don't ask me who's the them .... I'm ain't mentioning any names lipsrsealed

O pari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo by Bullhari007(m): 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
AFONJAS always on the news for bad... if not arm robbery it will be skull mining and human ritual, when will these people face their internal problems and leave Igbo out of their problems... Afonja Ajoka tufiakwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo by maasoap(m): 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
dbos11:
Hmmm. old papa without brain.

I wonder why some people just like behaving stupidly despite their age embarassed

Too many lies on the part of the police in the story. Why not let the journalists talk to the individual suspects. You will understand that many of them are plain innocents.
Re: 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo by frankdoz22: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
Association of afonja skull miners (AASM)! Sometimes I wonder if afonjas like skull mining more than their monumental "stack ewedu".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo by adisababa1234: 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
oladele00:
Killing a stupid police officer isn't a sin... It became a sin if you are stupidly found in the act.. Next time, they should try and kill without been caught
Just imagine imagine you are being killed without trace.
You be original mad man walahi.
Re: 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo by Ojiofor: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2018
Those guys are done for life.Na inside prison dem go die.
Re: 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo by mechanics(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
I really feel for that 82yrs old man o, If he's sent to prison, his stomach won't cope with the kind of food he will be given there, for example, beans+stones+weevils.
Re: 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo by slivertongue: 12:04am On Sep 07, 2018
I read d story &deduced. herbalist,cultists,charms, gun,murder
dats hw dey start.dey killd him 4a purpose though in riot
Re: 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo by Pat081: 1:19am On Sep 07, 2018
oladele00:
Killing a stupid police officer isn't a sin... It became a sin if you are stupidly found in the act.. Next time, they should try and kill without been caught
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] police re human being just like ur father, mother etc
Re: 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo by moutaintop(m): 4:28am On Sep 07, 2018
Skull minners una well done oo .... ekaaroooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians, Gambians, Italians, Albanians Arrested In Italy Drug Bust / Our Churches, Houses Destroyed In Maro, Kajuru In Kaduna - Survivor / Church Where Desmond Tutu Was Buried, St George's Cathedral Set On Fire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.